MMA UFC Fight Island

Advertisement
Masvidal reppin the U!
20200710_164541.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is going to be Miami vs ND all over again - Masvidal wins!!

Idk...

Masvidal has this aura about him right now and he wants to smash Usman. My head tells me Usman, my sports gut tells me Jorge.

Advertisement
Trying to order it and it’s ppv plus ESPN+ for a year. Who was it that said you can just order straight ppv?

Advertisement
Masvidal had to lose 20+ lbs in 5 days to make weight for this fight. No way he’s going to have the endurance to go 5 rounds. Only way he wins this fight is IF he catches Usman with a blow that puts him to sleep. I’ll definitely be pulling for the hometown guy but not set up for him to have success tonight.

3oh5... let’s ride!!!

Masvidal had to lose 20+ lbs in 5 days to make weight for this fight. No way he’s going to have the endurance to go 5 rounds. Only way he wins this fight is IF he catches Usman with a blow that puts him to sleep. I’ll definitely be pulling for the hometown guy but not set up for him to have success tonight.

3oh5... let’s ride!!!

It doesn't matter if he improved his gas tank, I dont think it wouldn't be nearly enough to keep up with Usman. Way I see it, Masvidal has two paths to victory and both involve him being out of gas in round 4-5. Option 1: fight like a maniac, constant pressure in round 1-3 and hopefully land a punch that puts Usman to sleep. Option 2: Same as option 1, but he doesn't manage to get the knockout. However he wins on the scorecards 1-3 due to pressure and landing more. Then round 4-5 he has to spend what little energy he has left to avoid engaging Usman. It will be out of character and a little embarrassing, but he will have to run from Usman 4-5 because there is zero chance he will have the juice left to land a KO punch. If Usman gets a takedown in 4 or 5, its game over for Game Bred.

Advertisement
Back