UF was doin all dat Fakin'

With that false *** Bravado on Twitter talkin bout they would beat us by 20 this year. I told dem ****** ain’t no such thing as halfway krooks bc deep down they were really shook!
Hip Hop Prodigy GIF
 
It's an awesome time to be a Cane, and it may have been a rough week for my brothers in Florida to listen to these guys after they beat Ole Miss, but I told y'all they would lose to Missouri during that game, so enjoy tearing them down.
 
They have problems. Apparently the DC is awful and so are the DB’s.i wonder how much of that is bad coaching much more than talent. There’s a lot of former upper level recruits in that backfield.

Regardless, life is so much better when the gator sucks and their fans are in tears.
Yes! Praise the Lawwwwwwwwwwwwd! If he let UF, FSU, & ND stay at the bottom of the barrel, I’ll never sin again or try to stab or pistol whip anyone else in my life! What a time to be alive brother! May God bless all my Canes brothers & sisters
 
Man I got a feeling UF ends up 8-4 or 7-5. They remind me of us in when we beat TAM and we’re 5-0 and then the wheels fell off.
 
Back
Top