UF vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did we accept that penalty. folish move by golden. we traded a play for 3 yards.

time of possession, coach. ****.
 
For such a supposed good offense, we sure as **** don't show up in big games. I was stoked at half, but now I am getting a little frustrated.
 
That's four consecutive three-and-outs for Miami. Has held the ball for 11:44 of the game, 6:03 3Q. Averaged 26:42 per game last year.

Duke looks just as ineffective as he did against K-State, Notre Dame and Florida State.

Offensive Line is WORTHLESS! Experience is Overrated w/o Talent.
 
Ok so maybe bring back a rolling pocket play or two. We failed the gut check up front so gotta get creative. Lulz I got nothin.
 
Cornelius is so awesome against those option plays. See also the GT game last year. He's great at that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top