UF/USA

Advertisement
Canes better win today. I don't want to face South Alabama tomorrow. They're just unleashing the crackin' on Florida. They are playing loose and carefree. Just hitting the ball where it's pitched which I've pleaded for our guys to to do all year. USA is a very dangerous team!!!!

Advertisement
This is what happens when you play loose, care free, and swing the bat. Very few strikeouts from USA in this game. Every USA hitter is going to plate with a postive agressive attitude and swinging at strikes regardless of the pitch. Just swing the **** bat and good things happen!!!

Advertisement
This is what happens when you play loose, care free, and swing the bat. Very few strikeouts from USA in this game. Every USA hitter is going to plate with a postive agressive attitude and swinging at strikes regardless of the pitch. Just swing the **** bat and good things happen!!!
LoL, they had 4 hits yesterday. The fact the Gates are getting embarrassed as a host is glorious.

Advertisement
They didn’t change their offensive philosophy in 10 hours.

Any update on this rain delay. I’m up here in Jax and weather has been bad for last couple hours

Advertisement
It was very easy to tell. Sullivan got Baton Rouge on his mind?
I’ve notice a drastic difference in their program the last 3 seasons. Just night and day difference between his early Tenure clubs. I see more mental mistakes in a 3 game series than you would typically see over a months span with a sully coached team. Something is definitely up.

What part of Jax are you in? I spent my college years at Flagler in St Augustine and spent a lot of time in the Ponte Vedra/Jax Beach area
That’s awesome. I always tell people that Flagler college is located in the most unique city in the country. And nestled in the heart of everything

I went to and graduated from UNF. Lived up here for 8 years now. Mainly over in town center area but just recently moved to Riverside.

Advertisement
Back