UF Top Corners Not drafted

Turds or not Hurlie/Ice/Barrow/Williams better be bringing this up to recruits. ***** T Rob.
I am guessing Trob will just counter with the kids that stayed out of trouble and got drafted like Elam Evans and Watkins. He will probably point to VH3 too.

The fact that he would have to counter would be a win. Definitely a dent in that no fly zone BS he sells right now
I doubt it will dent anything you dont really want to compare Trob and Muschamp's DB resume to Williams. It is not really fair to Williams since he hasn't been at a big program until Miami. You think Ice is going to start negative recruiting the school he sent his son to over Miami?

Almost no doubt Williams is a better DB coach than TRob.

OL JC made a bad choice.

Williams IMO will send at least 5 DB's to the NFL over the next few years.

He's been having to coach a ton of freshman and sophmores or seniors without much talent.

In his shorter coaching career, he's already had 2 guys drafted including a 2nd rounder at Temple.

That 2nd rounder was also the first player to get cut in his draft class... However, I do believe the Jets picked him... I'm not trying to be funny but their secondary looked better than ours last year... And looking at their combine numbers they weren't the most athletically gifted guys... I think it'll take times with Williams... Howard is a good player and Gunter is decent... Everyone else is young... We'll see what happens this year... I liked Burns potential and I want to see Bush improve on his coverage...

Advertisement
UF's talent was far superior to ours last season.

It was simply a coaching miracle that we won the game.

Move along. Nothing to do with battle of the retards.

Driskell was the reason we won that game lol. golden didnt force the moron to throw into coverage near the red zone.

UF's talent was far superior to ours last season.

It was simply a coaching miracle that we won the game.

Move along. Nothing to do with battle of the retards.

Driskell was the reason we won that game lol. golden didnt force the moron to throw into coverage near the red zone.

*********...That game was all Al Golden and Mark D'nofrio. Our DC made muschump & Driskell look like girls.

Didn't you see Al run the team down to the endzone after the game to celebrate?

I am guessing Trob will just counter with the kids that stayed out of trouble and got drafted like Elam Evans and Watkins. He will probably point to VH3 too.

The fact that he would have to counter would be a win. Definitely a dent in that no fly zone BS he sells right now
I doubt it will dent anything you dont really want to compare Trob and Muschamp's DB resume to Williams. It is not really fair to Williams since he hasn't been at a big program until Miami. You think Ice is going to start negative recruiting the school he sent his son to over Miami?

Almost no doubt Williams is a better DB coach than TRob.

OL JC made a bad choice.

Williams IMO will send at least 5 DB's to the NFL over the next few years.

He's been having to coach a ton of freshman and sophmores or seniors without much talent.

In his shorter coaching career, he's already had 2 guys drafted including a 2nd rounder at Temple.

That 2nd rounder was also the first player to get cut in his draft class... However, I do believe the Jets picked him... I'm not trying to be funny but their secondary looked better than ours last year... And looking at their combine numbers they weren't the most athletically gifted guys... I think it'll take times with Williams... Howard is a good player and Gunter is decent... Everyone else is young... We'll see what happens this year... I liked Burns potential and I want to see Bush improve on his coverage...
Maybe our inability to put pressure in any QB explain this.

Remember, we made that TE from VT looks like a Heisman contestant... ****! We made a lot of scrubs QB´s looks like (NFL) first round material. And I´m not even talking about the soft zones, just the 10 or 15 seconds those QB´s had to throw the ball against us... it´s been a trend since Coach D took over.

I think Williams is doing a very good job...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back