UF tickets

MumbleRap

Cam McCormick Senior
Premium
If this was mentioned elsewhere please point me in that direction.

Has anyone received an email regarding tickets to UF game for season holders?

I know they’re are gonna sell fast & the prices on secondary markets are already inflated.

Advertisement
If this was mentioned elsewhere please point me in that direction.

Has anyone received an email regarding tickets to UF game for season holders?

I know they’re are gonna sell fast & the prices on secondary markets are already inflated.

I've been told it will be a few months until we are offered the chance to purchase away tickets.

Yes, it's an early game, and yes, it's in high-demand, but it's not a "neutral-site" game run through a bowl committee, so we will only have the chance to order along with the rest-of-the-away-games.

I've been told it will be a few months until we are offered the chance to purchase away tickets.

Yes, it's an early game, and yes, it's in high-demand, but it's not a "neutral-site" game run through a bowl committee, so we will only have the chance to order along with the rest-of-the-away-games.
Thanks for the update. The reason I inquired is because I have some buddies who are UCF season ticket holders (I know, they’re losers) & they received emails regarding the @UF game to purchase their tickets this week - fairly cheap too ($100-$120).

Thanks for the update. The reason I inquired is because I have some buddies who are UCF season ticket holders (I know, they’re losers) & they received emails regarding the @UF game to purchase their tickets this week - fairly cheap too ($100-$120).
I am very curious what ours will be and how many we can get. For the away games we go to they normally only let us get 4 tickets even though we have 7 season tickets.

I am very curious what ours will be and how many we can get. For the away games we go to they normally only let us get 4 tickets even though we have 7 season tickets.
Prob gonna wax us for $250 lower and $175 upper lol

Hopefully not though, $150 should be the price

Advertisement

And chances are that if you are not a Hurricane Club or higher member, that you wont get any tickets via the school.

Advertisement
And chances are that if you are not a Hurricane Club or higher member, that you wont get any tickets via the school.
That all depends on the limits they decide per holder. But yes I agree with you.

I’ve actually been looking on-line for the Miami section. I’m flying down from up north actually looked up today with my co-worker.
He’s a UF guy.

Advertisement
My cousins got tickets as soon as the email dropped in their inbox. They are UF alums, but bleed Green and Orange. I have a pic of one of them in cap and gown throwing up "The U" in front of the UF entrance with their diploma.

I live super close to G-ville and even have a place to crash local if need be.

(side note: UF was the only college that had the degree they wanted. Speech therapy.)

That's because people in Alachua don't talk good...
true story,

i was not familiar with the pronunciation of the subject county. i had a hearing my first year out of law school in the subject county and pronounced it A-la-CHU-a County rather than A-LA-chu-a County. since words in English rarely have the stress on the antepenultimate syllable, i put the stress on the penultimate syllable. the entire f@cking courthouse guffawed. they were already chuckling since they couldn't understand a Miami Cuban accent. thankfully, i had studied in the South and I could understand them

Advertisement
true story,

i was not familiar with the pronunciation of the subject county. i had a hearing my first year out of law school in the subject county and pronounced it A-la-CHU-a County rather than A-LA-chu-a County. since words in English rarely have the stress on the antepenultimate syllable, i put the stress on the penultimate syllable. the entire f@cking courthouse guffawed. they were already chuckling since they couldn't understand a Miami Cuban accent. thankfully, i had studied in the South and I could understand them

I expect that after you pronounced it that way, someone said "Bless you" because they thought you were sneezing...

:LOL:

Good stuff, rsa! I learned a lot about the rules of English from taking 4 years of Latin, and you are right about the pronunciation. I think all bets are off, though, on when it comes to words with an American Indian Tribe origin.

As in, "it's not KISS-a-mee, it's Ki-SIMM-ee"...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back