UF Tape & Mullet Interview Observations

Our defense is better than theirs but our offense sucked last year due to terrible QB play. We were 3 and out consistently, which tells you how good our D was last year. Nkosi could overthrow Wilt Chamberlain on a 5 and out consistently and nobody is afraid of us completing a deep ball because of awful QB accuracy and timing. ****, our number 1 speed WR was going to leave the program because our QB's sucked so bad. Unless our QB play improves dramatically, it's going to be a game. D.J. Dallas better get ready to carry the offense or the worst just might happen.
DJ? Kid cant outrun them, give me cam/lo we need big plays from JT4 too and possibly Martell. If we cant throw it might as well run it

Advertisement
DJ? Kid cant outrun them, give me cam/lo we need big plays from JT4 too and possibly Martell. If we cant throw it might as well run it

Attachments

• CollageMaker_20190611_160018289.jpg
    CollageMaker_20190611_160018289.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 52
Knew the gaytor lurkers would come out for this one to defend their bum quarterback.

The UF spring game was a 100% joke. The defense was purposefully lax to pump up the fans for Mullett's garbage offense and their garbage quarterback. They better believe Miami's defensive line isn't going to pretend to rush the passer come game time.
Finally, a post that makes sense. gayturds suck no matter how much the **** lurkers spin it.
Weiner Frank's couldn't hit water if he fell off a boat.
**** receivers are slow as molasses.
**** safeties are lumps on a log.
Don't need to suffer through a **** spring game to come up with my assessment...
:dbc:

Color me surprised but I dont want to sound like Im right but my eyes say Cam and Lo have better chances with there breakaway speed, although DJ is toughest to bring down. I hope he lost some weight.

Advertisement
Watch the Missouri replay and you can see that Franks has been coached to hit the dump off any time he's pressured. He immediately stops looking downfield and looks to scramble and/or dump it off to the outlet.

Watch the Missouri replay and you can see that Franks has been coached to hit the dump off any time he's pressured. He immediately stops looking downfield and looks to scramble and/or dump it off to the outlet.
If we take away first read he wont have no time to run around and find the open man, i think he should struggle vs this front especially if we take away first read

Edit: I think UF will try to establish a run quickly being that we struggled vs the run, they will try an open things up for there QB

Franks looked very good without any pressure and a no-hit rule. Kaaya looked like a first rounder under those same conditions. Perry was dropping dimes on our third string DBs all Spring without pressure. Heck, I remember Jacory as a true freshman going 16 for 26 for 190 yards and a TD in a route over Charleston Southern when Marve was benched. I thought we had a future Heisman on our hands.

I'm not saying Florida will be easy. I think it's going to be an epic battle. But I'm not afraid of Franks against our defense. Hopefully Garvin and Hill harass him all game long and get in his head, and he plays like he did against KY or MO last year. I just don't see that Gator OL holding back our pass rush. And with our four senior LBs/strikers back, we should be as stout against the run as we are against the pass.

My guess is this game is like the UM/UF game we won under Golden a few year back. Lots of turnovers, not too much offense. And if any team is going to break out on offense, I think it's ours.

If we take away first read he wont have no time to run around and find the open man, i think he should struggle vs this front especially if we take away first read

Edit: I think UF will try to establish a run quickly being that we struggled vs the run, they will try an open things up for there QB
The #23 team(miami) in run defense struggled against the run last year? That’s news to me

Advertisement
If that's the case, then they'd better have a great run game or we'll feast.

The #23 team(miami) in run defense struggled against the run last year? That’s news to me
I dont look at the stats man....we gave up chunks to teams that new how to run. I think i orefered teams try throwing on us last season. U guys with yall stats man. Unless that was MD first year but i could of sworn i remember us getting gashes on some runs LSU i remember gashed us. Ill say this we give up big gashes and chunks

Experienced, physical lines gave us trouble last year. Considering we had the nation’s top pass defense, that is nothing to be ashamed of.

Even Clemson and Bama get had. It’s a new day. Nobody is shutting teams down every week.

The offense has to carry some weight too. Last year they didn’t. I believe Enos will change that.

Until one of our QB's shows poise and accuracy I'm not buying. Doesn't matter who is running to catch a ball. Franks had a 58% completion last year. Us? QB play MUST improve or we will be running with our O-line a lot ie. 3 and out.

Advertisement
I dont look at the stats man....we gave up chunks to teams that new how to run. I think i orefered teams try throwing on us last season. U guys with yall stats man. Unless that was MD first year but i could of sworn i remember us getting gashes on some runs LSU i remember gashed us. Ill say this we give up big gashes and chunks
LSU didn’t gash anybody, they 41 rushes for
Experienced, physical lines gave us trouble last year. Considering we had the nation’s top pass defense, that is nothing to be ashamed of.

Even Clemson and Bama get had. It’s a new day. Nobody is shutting teams down every week.

The offense has to carry some weight too. Last year they didn’t. I believe Enos will change that.
it didn’t happen everygame. Boston college and Wisconsin were able to run successful because they had a top 5 oline in the country and 2 of the 5 best running backs in the country. Pitt who had one of the top rushing offenses in the country(14 rushing ranked offense in the country) had 38 rushes for 69 yards vs Miami and that’s with their powerful oline that were 4 redshirt seniors. LSU didn’t do that well rushing the ball vs Miami despite the notion that they were “gashing” us

LSU didn’t gash anybody, they 41 rushes for

it didn’t happen everygame. Boston college and Wisconsin were able to run successful because they had a top 5 oline in the country and 2 of the 5 best running backs in the country. Pitt who had one of the top rushing offenses in the country(14 rushing ranked offense in the country) had 38 rushes for 69 yards vs Miami and that’s with their powerful oline that were 4 redshirt seniors. LSU didn’t do that well rushing the ball vs Miami despite the notion that they were “gashing” us
Bruh if im playing against my own squad im trying to establish a running game. I dont remember and im not willing to look up these stats but how many yards did GT run on us? They should never have more then 75 for me to be happy with our run d.

Also who cares my point is do u sit and drop back and let pur pass rushers destroy the qbs confidence? Or do u run it to open things up and stop the pass rush? Im assuming both yeams will come out similar trying to get yards on the ground and would not be surprised if UF throws one deep early to test the corners. We did do well against Pitt though

Bruh if im playing against my own squad im trying to establish a running game. I dont remember and im not willing to look up these stats but how many yards did GT run on us? They should never have more then 75 for me to be happy with our run d.

Also who cares my point is do u sit and drop back and let pur pass rushers destroy the qbs confidence? Or do u run it to open things up and stop the pass rush? Im assuming both yeams will come out similar trying to get yards on the ground and would not be surprised if UF throws one deep early to test the corners. We did do well against Pitt though
Bruh GT was averaging like 330 rush yards per game you really think it’s plausible to hold them to 75 ?

I think we gave up like 230 to them which is still 100 yards below their average

Advertisement
First, this has nothing to do with Perry and Rosier.

The perception that Franks improved towards the end of 2018 is based in part on his performance against Michigan in the Hate Chicken bowl...but mostly it's fiction.

The gators played 13 games in 2018.

Franks threw for 2,457 yards and 24 TDs with 6 ints.

Seven of the gators' 13 opponents were ranked 70th or worse (70, 75, 82, 96, 106, 126 & 💩) in defensive passing efficiency. Four of those games (Vandy, Mizzou, Idaho & fsu) occurred in the second half of the regular season.

In those seven games, Franks' td:int ratio was 18:2.

In the remaining six games he faced the #2, #4, #7, #29, #36 & 56th ranked defenses in def pass eff.

His td:int ratio in those games was 6:4.

Franks was responsible for 31 total touchdowns on the season (rush & pass).

Pay attention because 👇 is the bottom line:

ONLY 7 OF THOSE 31 TDS OCCURRED IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON AGAINST TEAMS WHO'S DEFENSES WERE NOT HOT GARBAGE.

Whether you want to hear it or not, he played well against teams he should have. More than anyone can say about our QBs last season.

My original point still remains! You're talking as if he can't get better over the offseason! I have examples of players who made jumps later in their careers vs early. But you dont want to hear it & I dont want to hear the excuses.

Bruh GT was averaging like 330 rush yards per game you really think it’s plausible to hold them to 75 ?

I think we gave up like 230 to them which is still 100 yards below their average
In a new scheme, it's possible. How likely?🤷‍♂️

Their lineman are but to chop block. Who knows how good they are having to actually block. But I'd bet on it in their 1st year

In a new scheme, it's possible. How likely?🤷‍♂️

Their lineman are but to chop block. Who knows how good they are having to actually block. But I'd bet on it in their 1st year
Yea I was more referring to their offense under the triple option scheme, I know that’s officially gone now though

I get that but an ancient offense like that should never be able to run on us i dont care what there average is

Advertisement
Back