UF smarter than UM

UM is too caught up in reacting and being slow and being slaves to public perception. They're paralyzed at the thought of being criticized for firing fat Folden too fast.

So they'll wait. And the program will continue to flounder. And other programs will continue to soar past us making it that much harder for the next HC to catch up.

It's funny how everyone is praising ufayg for firing Muscrap, who is Folden's superior. Yet UM somehow feels obligated to hang onto our loser.

I'm all in on firing Al, but he beat Muscump and we should give him that credit. gator revived hurts noles more than us. Both always steal some SoFl studs but north Fl is mutual recruiting ground.

He gets as much credit for beating ufayg as the other 7 teams who performed that miracle last year including Georgia Southern.

Maybe, but none of their fans were in OB with me for the Flop. gator will always have a special place at bottom of my toilet. I don't care if they had their cheerleaders playing, beating those slime balls always matters. Not defending Al, I wanted him fired mid-season since we didn't get rid of him last year. Of course I would cheer for any terrorist ******** who attack uf campus too. I really don't like them.

Advertisement
The []_[];2069192 said:
Stop. This **** is annoying. We're not UF. We're in a much better situation.We have a top 15 class and we have the number one class for 2016. The same coaches that you are bashing, has kids like Sam Bruce, Shaq Quarterman and Jack Allison wanting to play for them. The same scheme that you're bashing, has multiple kids thriving right now. We might put 10 kids in the league this year. We have a good group of freshman, a good group of seniors and juniors to look forward to next season. Keep up with bashing and see when he gets fired if half these recruits stick around.
If we put 10 kids in the league this year, that is grounds for instant termination of every decision making member of this staff due to how many games we lost with what would likely be the most professionally stacked depth chart in the nation.

UM is too caught up in reacting and being slow and being slaves to public perception. They're paralyzed at the thought of being criticized for firing fat Folden too fast.

So they'll wait. And the program will continue to flounder. And other programs will continue to soar past us making it that much harder for the next HC to catch up.

It's funny how everyone is praising ufayg for firing Muscrap, who is Folden's superior. Yet UM somehow feels obligated to hang onto our loser.

I'm all in on firing Al, but he beat Muscump and we should give him that credit. gator revived hurts noles more than us. Both always steal some SoFl studs but north Fl is mutual recruiting ground.

Well Randy topped that - beating FSU twice - and Randy should get credit for that!

I don't understand that point. Golden beat the sorriest UF team since the Great Depression, and that matters how?

Those on this site who are business men, own businesses, or are executives understand that a person is what he does, and in any other business - first off, Golden would never have been given an extension - that was dumb as ****.

Second, Golden would have been fired just by his performance percentages.

If Golden were a surgeon, and you look at his stats, is that who you'd want operating on you?

If he were an officer, would you want Golden leading you into combat? Think about that for a moment - there are no do-overs, and second place is dead.

If Golden were your investment broker, would you want to give your hard earned money to him?

If Golden were a friggin' fishing guide, with his percentages of success, is that the prick you'd hire for one of twelve fishing days you have available all year?

If Golden were a mechanic, with his percentages of success, is that who you're going to leave your car with?

Get serious, folks.

I wouldn't say that UF is smarter, but they definitely have more money to burn. They realized their mistake and are paying for it to just disappear... Miami on the other hand is taking a 'wait and see' approach. Meaning, let's wait for the new president to come in and see if he (or she) decides to fire anyone.

Advertisement
I wouldn't say that UF is smarter, but they definitely have more money to burn. They realized their mistake and are paying for it to just disappear... Miami on the other hand is taking a 'wait and see' approach. Meaning, let's wait for the new president to come in and see if he (or she) decides to fire anyone.

Both schools have a $100M athletic budget through fundraising

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...-in-donations-toward-momentum2-campaign-.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...athletics-budgets-record-100-million/2416459/

Because the norm is 4 years. See Muschamp, Shula, Hoke, Nutt, etc. You might get canned after 3 like Orgeron, Rodriguez at Michigan, but it depends on how the program was prior to that.

If we don't collapse the next 2 games, then I think Golden gets a fifth year because of the probation. I do think he's on the clock next year. You won't have a new President until after signing day and the football coach won't be the first priority.

That 'wait and see' crap is never good.

Like using wet fuse. It sputters, it smokes, it stops, it sputters again, and seems to go out.

You decide to go and relight it, and too often, it blows up in your face.

smarter?? NO they are RICHER than UM $$$$$$

they paying a 6.9 million dollar buyout to Muschamp and then throwing 4-5 million per to a new coach

miami isn't playing in the same league $$$ as them u want them to spend money well go support the program and fill up the seats like others

Advertisement
smarter?? NO they are RICHER than UM $$$$$$

they paying a 6.9 million dollar buyout to Muschamp and then throwing 4-5 million per to a new coach

miami isn't playing in the same league $$$ as them u want them to spend money well go support the program and fill up the seats like others

To my point. You just made it.

The dumbasses (smarter guys at UF) at UM, gave this dikk a big extension - which makes Golden's buyout unnecessarily costly.

Whoever did that, should be fired, and then sued to recover the money.

Advertisement
Back