UF OL in Portal

I have a friend at work who is close to the family which is just Ethan and is mother and we’ve followed Ethan in high school.
This young man is WELL GROUNDED and a lonely child and adores his mother for raising him

He has an NFL bar he has set to take care of his mother.

These are the players that show up in a fight with absolutely no fear.

Take him and your OLINE front wall is complete and impenetrable with NO WEAKNESSES.

GOCANES
Appreciate your passion for the young man but how much is your crush on his mother influencing your advocacy campaign for him on the board?

Advertisement
Miami needs OL and I’d rather be safe than sorry. As an example just like year we needed LB and we didn’t go after none until the last minute when in the beginning the gators had a good LB available but we didn’t show any interest so he went to play and start for Utah. So how did that work out for us???? Yes we’ve got a great recruiting class but let’s not make the same mistake twice. I’d say better be safe than sorry. Let’s get all the experience players possible that’s right next door to make this team a little more mature and stronger up front. Isn’t that what FSU did and how did that work out for them????? I think getting a player like White would be a great start to building The Great Wall of Miami.
Miami needs some ol to leave. The numbers at ol are staggering high.

Miami needs some ol to leave. The numbers at ol are staggering high.
We should definitely grab another portal OL. But I also wouldn't go and push out a ton of our underclassmen kids either considering the injuries we suffered last year.

Advertisement
Appreciate your passion for the young man but how much is your crush on his mother influencing your advocacy campaign for him on the board?
I really don’t think you appreciate anything here just an opportunity to spin to something on your mind when I mentioned a pretty lady whom raised a tremendous kid alone .
It’s a-shame how your heart searches for the things you posted here.

They had a good ol last year. @Cribby and @DMoney any indication if we’d target any of these guys?

This is a bit misleading because Austin Barber started games when Tarquin went down and was taking his and Gouriage snaps this past season even when Gouriage and Tarquin was healthy. Also Richie Leonard has played enough to where you can consider him a starter too. He would share reps with Ethan White

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s one guy. There are obviously talented ol still in the portal. We should be doing anything and everything to turn over and upgrade the roster. Very hard to believe we couldn’t use all sec level ol even after Cohen.
Who said we won't add more ?

Advertisement
I was doing some research and saw Ethan has grown since HS 6’6” 390 .
He fits perfectly right in our new front wall all seem to be close to same size.

I’m dying to know if we’re in hot pursuit of Ethan?

GOCANES

I was doing some research and saw Ethan has grown since HS 6’6” 390 .
He fits perfectly right in our new front wall all seem to be close to same size.

I’m dying to know if we’re in hot pursuit of Ethan?

GOCANES
He has not grown.. His weight is way down as it should be and his height is actually lower from his HS profile. That said he is a monster.. Why is he not declaring for the draft? He is c/o 2019

He has not grown.. His weight is way down as it should be and his height is actually lower from his HS profile. That said he is a monster.. Why is he not declaring for the draft? He is c/o 2019
I’m not as close to Ethan as I’AM with Parrish family.
Ethan is more down stream for me to get information and takes days to contact him / mother.

I’ll push through

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back