UF Game: Way too early thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cane1835

Banned
Banned
Creating off topic thread
My gut feeling is Gators by two or three (or more) touchdowns. I expect Mullin to throw his entire two-time national championship missle fleet at Manny. Mullin will make this game personal too because UM turned him down and basically hired his former no championships staff member as HC. I expect our guys to give great effort but I still give the players, coaches, SEC athleticism, etc edge to Ufags. Manny won't have Richt or the offense to blame. Just never been impressed with Manny's preparation or production for big games....45-13.

Advertisement
In before you get killed. U obviously are drunk or don’t know anything about college football. UF lost lots of talent both on the defensive and offensive side. They have to replace 4/5 of their o line and they’re going to score 45pts?
Franks is an awful qb when playing a good defense.
Finally Enos offense won’t be as bad as Richt. Don’t know who wins this game but both teams are evenly matched. Will be a 3-7 pt game.

In before you get killed. U obviously are drunk or don’t know anything about college football. UF lost lots of talent both on the defensive and offensive side. They have to replace 4/5 of their o line and they’re going to score 45pts?
Franks is an awful qb when playing a good defense.
Finally Enos offense won’t be as bad as Richt. Don’t know who wins this game but both teams are evenly matched. Will be a 3-7 pt game.

Yes..Someone will get killed in this game. Tough game to break in new Coordinators and HC for UM.

Advertisement
Image may contain: one or more people, crowd and stadium

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My gut feeling is Gators by two or three (or more) touchdowns. I expect Mullin to throw his entire two-time national championship missle fleet at Manny. Mullin will make this game personal too because UM turned him down and basically hired his former no championships staff member as HC. I expect our guys to give great effort but I still give the players, coaches, SEC athleticism, etc edge to Ufags. Manny won't have Richt or the offense to blame. Just never been impressed with Manny's preparation or production for big games....45-13.

Just remember, the swamp scum is the only so-called major school beaten by Al Golden. And remember also you were undefeated and highly ranked at the time. Most importantly, no matter what happens ever or anywhere, the gator and its fans and alum will forever be pure scum suckers.

PS. If Tate gets cleared, Canes win by 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back