UF Game 3

Gil with his second consecutive two out single. Moore pinch hits for Tuero (why?)

Advertisement
Moore grounds out to end the inning. I’d love to know what Cloonan and Rivera have done to get buried so deeply on the bench.

That should be it for Van Belle after a solid six innings of work. He’s certainly answered a lot of the concerns I had about him in his first two outings.

Advertisement
Veliz with a good inning of work but this one feels just about over

Advertisement
Weekend just about hitting that sweet spot where I start getting despondent about the football season.

No ****.

Truly a nice emotional run doing exactly what we should do to start every year. We just aren't that fundamental squad yet.

UFag is extremely young like us, but no reason we shouldn't have taken 2/3...even on the road with these guys....not over yet, but it feels like it.

UM

Good contact by Del Castillo and Toral but they strand Zamora at first to end the inning.

Advertisement
Strikeout to end the inning. Gil, Moore, and Amditis due up down three runs.

No ****.

Truly a nice emotional run doing exactly what we should do to start every year. We just aren't that fundamental squad yet.

UFag is extremely young like us, but no reason we shouldn't have taken 2/3...even on the road with these guys....not over yet, but it feels like it.

UM

If Zamora goes and gets that throw from Tuero it’s a different game. I hate laziness. Changed the whole game.

Advertisement
The starting pitching was excellent, the power is clearly improved, and I would have happily taken a 5-2 start if offered it 9 days ago, but this series raised a lot of troubling questions. The offense appeared anemic without the aid of homeruns, the silly mistakes defensively are starting to mount, and last night raised a lot of questions about the bullpen.

An important game Wednesday night (weather permitting) at FIU to get us back on track. We’ve certainly had our issues beating them of late as well.

Can They Move Lala To CF And Put Cloonan In LF ? Can Quinones Play LF ? I Don't Get The Jenkins Thing Since Last Year. The Ratio Of Jenkin's Playing Time And Production Is Whack

Advertisement
Back