UF fan asking bout Marco Wilson

travis

Freshman
Banned
UF has done right by quincy he played as a freshmen, played a lot as a soph and is a flat out baller who just gets overshined by the beast that is jalen tabor

sounds to me like you guys are the team to beat tho like he wants to make his own name not as quincy's lil bro

saw 2 crystal balls come in for uf but i aint getting my hopes up

but no denying fla has excelled with DB for years now

vh3 - major hype turned into top 10 pick

tabor - top 10 pick barring injury

neal - another first rounder

quincy - potential for 2nd or 3rd round or even 5th or 6th i have no idea depends on combine i remember fla fsu and cane fans saying he was too slow to play corner will be safety but that turned out to be bs he is a stud cb in college. nfl tho? different story

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
181.gif

We appreciate the info that is being relayed in Gayville.............BUT

bcb5e4c4f6635639f261766ca44fa0f8cb8665bae369296356204a45b70e9eb0.jpg

Advertisement
god **** why yall so touchy? youve beaten us basically everytime except 08 when we won the title

you'd think we been stompin your *** from 11 yrs straight like tenn or some ****

i honestly just was wondering what your side is hearing right now id guess he picks canes or goes out of state before UF

are yall so beaten down your conceding him? i dont get it every int i see he says he wants to make his own name not follow in big bro footsteps bla bla plus the loser golden is gone

get some god **** confidence cane fans you got a new coach who was a great hire and will kick most of the acc ***

Last edited:
god **** why yall so touchy? youve beaten us basically everytime except 08 when we won the title

you'd think we been stompin your *** from 11 yrs straight like tenn or some ****

i honestly just was wondering what your side is hearing right now id guess he picks canes or goes out of state before UF

are yall so beaten down your conceding him? i dont get it every int i see he says he wants to make his own name not follow in big bro footsteps bla bla plus the loser golden is gone get some god **** confidence cane fans

It's just as likely he ends up at USC as UM. But imho I think UM has a better chance than UF for that very reason

Advertisement

are yall so beaten down your conceding him? i dont get it every int i see he says he wants to make his own name not follow in big bro footsteps bla bla plus the loser golden is gone get some god **** confidence cane fans

It's just as likely he ends up at USC as UM. But imho I think UM has a better chance than UF for that very reason

southern cal or scar? also heard ucla as a possibility

yall may hate the gators as much as anybody but i really dont hate the canes near as much as fsu

**** i respect miami yall were the first to bring cfb title to fla and not long after that fsu rose up and then uf in the 90's w/ spurrier and his fun n gun

yall won 5 uf won 3 fsu won 3 all because our state produced the suppieror athletes and kept them home

maybe im too much of a fla sports fan all around but i take pride in the big 3 winning 11 titles in such a short period of time oh yea the guys one state above us UGA with plenty of talent in their state also havent won **** since the big 3 took home 11 haha

Advertisement

The real one with a football program ran by a qualified coach who didn't make a NFL QB look like **** during his short tenure at said school. It's been Us and you guys but we've been getting a feeling he's been leaning towards us for a while...he just took a visit to USC, we'll see what that develops into.

Last edited:

The real one with a football program ran by a qualified coach who didn't make a NFL QB look like **** during his short tenure at said school. It's been Us and you guys but we've been getting a feeling he's been leaning towards us for a while...he just a visit to USC, we'll see what that develops into.

you referring to jacoby? loved seeing him get draftedt that high

more proof muschamp was a qb killer and he never got a fair shake at uf not that he got shafted jeff won 11 games but still jacoby was obviously better for the pro style dip**** wanted to force

are yall so beaten down your conceding him? i dont get it every int i see he says he wants to make his own name not follow in big bro footsteps bla bla plus the loser golden is gone

get some god **** confidence cane fans you got a new coach who was a great hire and will kick most of the acc ***

You mistake us hating you and thinking you're a **** for a lack of confidence. I think we get Marco.

Advertisement
Back