UF Defense

Swerve

Freshman
Them boys balling out but to bad the offense suck balls, anyone know who their D-Coordinator is? We sure could use this cat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry for the Shannon guys, but their main coordinator is that Geoff guy. Run never ran a defense this aggressive at UM!!! No disrespect to Shannon, but let's not get crazy.

I'm sorry for the Shannon guys, but their main coordinator is that Geoff guy. Run never ran a defense this aggressive at UM!!! No disrespect to Shannon, but let's not get crazy.

This is correct, Geoff Collins is their DC and calls plays. Shannon is DC just in title.

Advertisement
I hated when Randy called our defense, his players played like the kids play for Al. Florida defensive players are salivating to get to the other team our guys are like let me take this from the other time. HATE HATE HATE our lack of aggression/hunger from our team. That's one of the things I'm hoping Richt brings back in a hurry.

Advertisement
True. I thought other guy must be calling

Advertisement

This is correct, Geoff Collins is their DC and calls plays. Shannon is DC just in title.

Most of all is correct....Randy has a big part in that defense trust me I know from a staff member....

Just because some of y'all don't like him dude knows his football & is well respected on that staff......

I hated when Randy called our defense, his players played like the kids play for Al. Florida defensive players are salivating to get to the other team our guys are like let me take this from the other time. HATE HATE HATE our lack of aggression/hunger from our team. That's one of the things I'm hoping Richt brings back in a hurry.

Its the players leaving sfla thats y it sucked

Advertisement
Back