UF coach brinf

Advertisement
Naw we have the mr. nice guy staff. Let u come on campus as much as you want. Free steak dinners at Prime 112. Then you go elsewhere. Kinda like the lame men buying women all kinds of sh*t and not smashin sh*t. Recruiting aint for the friendzone. My only question is he helping getting kids to UF?

Nope & a lot of UF fans don't like him either. Yesterday is a perfect example why

Advertisement
It was never really confirmed that he was coming here, it was just discussed back in 2018 as a possibility, but ultimately no way would Richt have hired him.

And you heard right, he's without doubt a complete fúckboy, pure flaw *** bìtch. He almost got his *** whooped by another HS coach from one of the big 3 in Dade a few years ago for talking slick on Twitter. Dude is a POS.

Why does this guy hold so much weight if most know hes a scumbag?

That's Coach Herron, aka Coach Hova.

He's in the same position as DVD in UF's recruiting department. He was briefly hired by Taggart at FSU, but left & went back to UF.

He's a local South Fla guy that used to coach Basketball at South Dade & was known bag dropper on the recruiting scene. A real scumbag POS.

He's the reason why all the Palmetto kids & Coaches are drinking the UF Gaytorade because he's patched in with all the prospects from Perrine, Goulds, Richmond Heights & Homestead.

One of the worst dudes ever in the South Fla crootin' scene, when you see fans on here talking about a cesspool, it's because of dudes like him.
Him and the dude that was around during the Bobby Washington days. They single handedly ****ed down south up. They prey on the single moms and hood types.

Advertisement
He for sure had an offer on the table and he told staff he was coming. And yeah he seems like the type with the Twitter fingers lol smh

Really? I never saw that anywhere. And I can’t believe Richt would take a goof like this on his staff. So many more respectable recruiters and coaches to choose from. Sad if true.

Miami is in desperate need of some real Non Profit Professional Barber associations (CHURCCCCCH) which happen to be 300% pro Coral Gables. About 5-8 managing members that absolutely rip through the market with chess moves that do nothing but decapitate bag men for the Confederates. Skull fugg their every move.

I swear to Gawd I’m going to have to make this one of my life’s missions as soon as my Euro bridges are built. The crib needs control of the crib. When the family fighting amongst itself, ain’t nobody winning. And too many are being dumb downed for bubble gum money. I can’t stand this ****. Don’t know how “we” allow it. Gotta get fixed.

Advertisement
That's Coach Herron, aka Coach Hova.

He's in the same position as DVD in UF's recruiting department. He was briefly hired by Taggart at FSU, but left & went back to UF.

He's a local South Fla guy that used to coach Basketball at South Dade & was known bag dropper on the recruiting scene. A real scumbag POS.

He's the reason why all the Palmetto kids & Coaches are drinking the UF Gaytorade because he's patched in with all the prospects from Perrine, Goulds, Richmond Heights & Homestead.

One of the worst dudes ever in the South Fla crootin' scene, when you see fans on here talking about a cesspool, it's because of dudes like him.

In my opinion, El … I think you're being overly complementary.

The guy is about as bad as it gets. He's a perfect example of why having state criminal laws against his crap is not a bad idea.

Advertisement
It was never really confirmed that he was coming here, it was just discussed back in 2018 as a possibility, but ultimately no way would Richt have hired him.

And you heard right, he's without doubt a complete fúckboy, pure flaw *** bìtch. He almost got his *** whooped by another HS coach from one of the big 3 in Dade a few years ago for talking slick on Twitter. Dude is a POS.
I know that as 100% Fact.....And I'm talking *** Whipped....

Edwards roll like that? ****...

Advertisement
Back