UF and McElwain have officially reached peak Grolden

The difference is, as bad as ours looked, it was done as a joke. A very very bad joke. It made us look soft as fūck. It was a really really bad idea and there was NO excuse for it. They were horrible, but our guys thought they were being funny, although it just ended up showing how soft we were under golden. But again, they did it as a joke. And they were never meant for public consumption, they were leaked as I remember.

These **** equipment guys masquerading as football players, are dead serious. They're not doing it is mockery or as a joke. These turds are serious. They think they're all badass. And put it all in perspective, the actual official gator football Twitter account put that out there. They wanted people to see this. Sad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Florida is a known bich school. They known for they corny fruit pop ways. Miami has always been the tough guy on the block. For those guys to even think that BS was funny is a mockery to all the great canes, blood sweat and tears it took to Miami Miami. There is no justification for that BS.

All those ***** guys should have been eliminated stat and never allowed to set foot on Hurricane soil again. Blasphemous.

Last edited:
Holy ****, I needed a little Canes fix and found this thread and could not stop laughing! Thanks for making my Sunday afternoon with all the pic comments. This is funny **** and I love it. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back