UDFA

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
It could be a no-go for JT4 and the rest our UDFA. NFL just announced camps are reduced to 80 as opposed to 90. So a lot of UDFA are not going to have the opportunity to showcase their worth. No preseason, limited practice, camp reduction = career ender.

NFL has been known to build teams with such guys, some becoming pro bowlers and key contributors. Feel bad for all these guys, but especially our boys who are not going to, potentially, get an opportunity this season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i think thomas has a solid chance to make the roster given he's on the absolute minimum salary allowed and has more upside than most of the others fighting for a spot. lot of pats writers are projecting him at wr5 or wr6 spots on cut day, potential to move up to wr4 at the start of the year (if he keeps his head on straight). belichick can use his limited cap space elsewhere.

Eye think/hope JT4 will bee brought in by Knew England despite the reduction.

i think thomas has a solid chance to make the roster given he's on the absolute minimum salary allowed and has more upside than most of the others fighting for a spot. lot of pats writers are projecting him at wr5 or wr6 spots on cut day, potential to move up to wr4 at the start of the year (if he keeps his head on straight). belichick can use his limited cap space elsewhere.

Only issue is I think they had two other WR UDFA they signed with MORE guaranteed money. Seem like a silly investment to cut the guy you guaranteed more money as oppose to the one you offered less than a one month rental check in NYC.

Advertisement
EVPfUDAU8AAhc3V.jpg

Definitely really ****** for the guys on the fringes of rosters trying to make teams. They are at a HUGE disadvantage this year.

Advertisement
What a horrible choice by JT4 to leave early. He would have been drafted in this offense. I’m sure his situation was awful but it was awful for 20 years. Why not suck up another year to change your life?

Advertisement
JT Money would've feasted in Lashlee's scheme. Makes me sick thinking about how he was unutilized.

Their is always next year. Let's see if homie has the ability to keep it together for 365 days...
Thomas strikes me as someone that needs to be there now or we may never hear from him again. Who knows what will happen to him if he goes back to East St. Louis

Thomas strikes me as someone that needs to be there now or we may never hear from him again. Who knows what will happen to him if he goes back to East St. Louis
Its a dog eat dog world. Can't have everything the way you want it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back