UCONN vs Gonzaga Game Thread

Advertisement
From a matchup standpoint I want Gonzaga to win as well.

UCONN would be a much tougher game for us than the Zags.
What’s nuts is that I with KSU out I think I’d take each of the 4 West teams over all of the remaining 3 squads on the other side of the bracket.

Im sure I’ll look stupid in a week when FAU wins the national championship, but today I believe it.

From a matchup standpoint I want Gonzaga to win as well.

UCONN would be a much tougher game for us than the Zags.

I was rooting for Gonzaga because I really like their program and feel for them going 31-0 then losing in the title game to Baylor in 2020/21. That said, I think The Canes matchup better with UCONN. I think we can outrun them. Drew Timme scares me. My fear is that he would get Omier in foul trouble and we'd lose our horse. UCONN looks like Houston-lite.

Advertisement
Holy fook. Did you guys just see that stat on UConn? All four of their national titles have come when they were in the West Region. Three of their four titles were when the Final Four was hosted in Texas.

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

I was rooting for Gonzaga because I really like their program and feel for them going 31-0 then losing in the title game to Baylor in 2020/21. That said, I think The Canes matchup better with UCONN. I think we can outrun them. Drew Timme scares me. My fear is that he would get Omier in foul trouble and we'd lose our horse. UCONN looks like Houston-lite.
Drew Timme is the only obstacle to overcome...

Against UCONN, we’d have to deal with Sanogo & Donovan Clingan, that’s an even harder match to play around in terms of refs with a quick whistle for Omier.

Drew Timme is the only obstacle to overcome...

Against UCONN, we’d have to deal with Sanogo & Donovan Clingan, that’s an even harder match to play around in terms of refs with a quick whistle for Omier.

Its interesting, UConn has gotten a few iffy calls against Gonzaga thus far. Its like UConn is the closest to an approved NCAA school remaining in this year's tournament. lol

Advertisement
I think Timme would struggle with Omier. He’s a suspect defender. I’d P&R him into early foul trouble.

Huskies all the way. In other news, FAU mens BB is in the Final Four. That’s tough to process

Look at Gonzaga's coach. He knows the refs are targeting his team. He's been around long enough to see it.

The media needs a large market team from the northeast in this final four.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at Gonzaga's coach. He knows the refs are targeting his team. He's been around long enough to see it.

The media needs a large market team from the northeast in this final four.
Give me a break. You’re better than that bs conspiracy crap

UConn is scary. Simple as that.

No doubt. Kenny Smith said it pretty well at the start of the tourney - they have everything you need to be a dominant team but haven’t put it all together.

Unfortunately, I think they’ve put it all together.

Advertisement
Back