UCLA OT to transfer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wish they would lift those stupid class caps on transfer so we could offer this kid yesterday.

Would the kids transferring from Big ten and pac 12 automatically get a waiver or have to go through a waiver process? Wouldn’t mind him for next year though we need another tackle in the class.

Would the kids transferring from Big ten and pac 12 automatically get a waiver or have to go through a waiver process? Wouldn’t mind him for next year though we need another tackle in the class.

The article says he would be immediately eligible. I don’t know about other cases.

Advertisement
They are actually trying to discourage the sissy league players from transferring en masse. So they won't allow them immediate eligibility unless they meet the previous requirements (i.e., Grad transfers).

They are actually trying to discourage the sissy league players from transferring en masse. So they won't allow them immediate eligibility unless they meet the previous requirements (i.e., Grad transfers).
Yea it’s just talked about by fans and media that players can just transfer and play immediately at the schools that are still playing.

idm4DT.gif

Advertisement
Chose Baylor.

Translation: Baylor started recruiting OTs from the FudgePac12 the minute they punked out on the season. That **** was in the works before the guy entered the portal.

Advertisement
Back