UCLA OT Jake Burton enters Portal

Advertisement
I'd take him if the coaches don't feel comfortable in getting another elite tackle for the 2021 class. He appears to be pretty good by this article.

He wouldn't play this year, but he could take over for Williams at RT next year and allow Walker to develop some more.

I'd take him if the coaches don't feel comfortable in getting another elite tackle for the 2021 class. He appears to be pretty good by this article.

He wouldn't play this year, but he could take over for Williams at RT next year and allow Walker to develop some more.
Don't forget about the potential of Rivers at RT. Some are penciling him in as a guard, and I understand the staff is trying to get him some work there early, but he has the footwork, length, and athleticism to be a great college RT.

Don't forget about the potential of Rivers at RT. Some are penciling him in as a guard, and I understand the staff is trying to get him some work there early, but he has the footwork, length, and athleticism to be a great college RT.

haven’t heard much from him out of camp - any reviews? Would be nice to have him in the top 8 rotation.

Advertisement
haven’t heard much from him out of camp - any reviews? Would be nice to have him in the top 8 rotation.
More so back in the Spring, honestly, when they had him playing more at LG. I know he is getting more OT work recently. I think Coach Justice mentioned him a few weeks ago and said he was a guy who could play all 4 spot at OG and OT.

Advertisement
Jake Burton, offensive line

The rising senior has started 23 of UCLA’s last 24 games at right tackle, playing a big role in back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons by running back Josh Kelley. At 6-foot-6 and 312 pounds, Burton has the size necessary to garner some attention when he goes through the draft process.

1598385898011.png

The fact we don't get a counter or at least a partial counter back when kids transfer out is absolutely absurd. We desperately need this kid, are well under 85 team cap, but can't offer him because of Scott Patchan or Lorenzo Lingard decided to bolt. Total BS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact we don't get a counter or at least a partial counter back when kids transfer out is absolutely absurd. We desperately need this kid, are well under 85 team cap, but can't offer him because of Scott Patchan or Lorenzo Lingard decided to bolt. Total BS.
Scott Patchan was a grad transfer so we did get his IC spot back. As for Lingard we did lose his IC spot but we landed his cousin Avantae Williams so that is a fair trade in my opinion. Also in addition most likely Isiah Walker will be granted immediate eligibility so that will give us bsack the Lingards lost IC spor for the 2020 class.

Go Canes

IF we can get his guy, you get him. Our OL was basura last year and they are still young. This guy is NFL ready, we started a freshman last year and Zion could benefit from a Redshirt year while we learn the new offense with a seasoned transfer. The better this offense looks in 2020, the better this 2021 recruiting class has the potential to be.

Loved that movie when I was younger. The actor who played Lo Pan, read a good story not long ago on how he has over 600 film credits which is likely the record.

Suzee Pai, Asian with the green eyes, probably was why I've seemingly always like green eyes in women. She was a smokeshow.

Advertisement
Back