UCLA Comeback: Props to Josh Rosen and...Jedd Fisch

Martycane

Sophomore
Greatest comeback I've ever seen. Rosen was great and Fisch made great adjustments. Wish we still had him...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasnt Miami down to Florida like 33-10 late into the 3rd quarter in 2003 at the Orange Bowl?

I was there that night, it was incredible to be there live to see Brock Berlin just suddenly come to life

Last edited:
Wasnt Miami down to Florida like 33-10 late into the 4th quarter in 2003 at the Orange Bowl?

I was there that night, it was incredible to be there live to see Brock Berlin just suddenly come to life

Best comeback I have ever seen. Against the Gators whose fans were suicidal afterwards!

Heck of a game but our comeback vs UCLA was equally impressive.

Yep. That was a great win. But we didn't come from as far back, did we?
The 1984 Maryland comeback against us is considered the best of all time. As I recall we were up 51-0 at the half or something like that and they came back and beat us.

We were up 31-0. Very painful loss. Other painful losses that year...the Flutie throw was the worse...

Wasnt Miami down to Florida like 33-10 late into the 4th quarter in 2003 at the Orange Bowl?

Best comeback I have ever seen. Against the Gators whose fans were suicidal afterwards!

to this day I still dont understand why the shotgun-spread attack wasn't our base with Berlin( this is what he was good at) after that's what keyed the comeback. Instead Chud kept trying to fit a square peg to a round hole

BTW, speaking of Fisch, the sooner he realizes UCLA can't run block very well and has very ordinary backs and lets Rosen just sit in the gun and do his thing, the better off he'll be...

Advertisement

The 1984 Maryland comeback against us is considered the best of all time. As I recall we were up 51-0 at the half or something like that and they came back and beat us.

We were up 31-0. Very painful loss. Other painful losses that year...the Flutie throw was the worse...

Jimmy cites those two games as why he stopped calling the dogs off when his teams got big leads. In the ND/ UM 30 for 30 you can hear and see those 2 losses still burn him up inside.

Advertisement

Jimmy cites those two games as why he stopped calling the dogs off when his teams got big leads. In the ND/ UM 30 for 30 you can hear and see those 2 losses still burn him up inside.

Jimmy was hamstrung that year with a holdover defensive staff that absolutely mutinied on him (Olivadotti among others). They felt that Olivadotti should have gotten the job over JJ. You saw how quickly our defense changed the next year when he got his own people in there.

Advertisement
Back