UCF

Palm Harbor Cane

Sophomore
So even UCF got a quarterbacks coach but Al thinks his **** don't stink and we don't need one. No wonder we've been dead last in 3rd down conversions not one but the last 2 years unbelievable!!!

Advertisement
Ucfs defense also attacks the ball. There not taught to sit back scratch there asses smell it then read and react.

Miami is the most poorly run program out of the FBS teams in the state. This is the best state in the world from which to recruit and develop, and yet we **** it away bc we want to be some fake Duke or Wake. I can't take it anymore.

Advertisement
UFC would beat us. they would have hammered us last year with bortles and storm.

That's not a given. USF was abysmal last year and almost beat them at home on national tv.

dude our defense wouldn't have gotten them off the field. add In the fact that, that game would have been their Super Bowl and your dealing with another double digit loss.

Advertisement
3-4 patty cake defense vs Miami 4-3 Boss Defense

They run what we are built and made to run. And it got them a Fiesta Bowl victory

Advertisement
Had we had UCFs coach after Fester, we would have 7 Coastal titles, 5 ACC titles, 6 BCS Bowl wins, and a NC at least.

Think about that as you make excuses for Radio and Folden.

Coley shouldn't be both is my point he can't field an offense that can complete 3rd down conversion in year 2 we are the worst in the nation. I am a real fan 39 years and going read my entire post before you take shots!!!

my cousin Rannell Hall would go for 8 catches for 150 and two tds against No Frio's defense.

Advertisement
It's hilarious to see what Thursday night games do to message boards. Whoever is on TV is the next great thing. Funny, no one was talking about UCF two days ago when they were 2-2 with one awful FBS win. But put them in prime time and they would push our **** in.

It's hilarious to see what Thursday night games do to message boards. Whoever is on TV is the next great thing. Funny, no one was talking about UCF two days ago when they were 2-2 with one awful FBS win. But put them in prime time and they would push our **** in.

We could play them during morning rush hour and they would still kick us to sleep! We beat Duke, and barely did that!

We could play them during morning rush hour and they would still kick us to sleep! We beat Duke, and barely did that!

Based on what? What have they done to impress you?

And we barely beat Duke? Did you stop watching three minutes into the game?

Advertisement
Back