UCF vs Louisville

I’m not saying they’re good, I’m not saying they’re not good, I’m just using the interplay of the different posts. Just read them it’s funny when you put them together.

Honestly I have no idea what kind of a team Louisville is, if you put a gun to my head I’d say they’re probably a seven and five type team but who knows.

They just beat a national championship team, didn’t they?

A UCF team that about a good portion of this board loves to slurp.
Posts that have nothing to do with mine.

Advertisement
Louisville beat them, and they would still give our boys a run for their money, based on our performance so far.

Based on our performance so far, I wouldn’t feel confident going into any game against most P5 opponents. You’re not saying anything that any person doesn’t already know.

College football at its best was this game tonight. Nobody would have taken Louisville but they did it. If they didn't season would be lost. Congrats to them for doing it.
If you want to see it at its worst, switch over and watch Illinois play offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Example #139332 that shows the difference in your season (and ranking) can come down to a play or two.

On any given Saturday put any mix of teams 15-35 on the field and you’ll get a ton of outcomes like last night’s.

Advertisement
Back