UCF vs Florida Game Thread - tonight @ 7pm

Advertisement
Florida looked talentless on both sides of the ball. They looked out of shape and slow. Three years of Mullens lack of recruiting really was evident

Umm you think they could beat FIU first?
Man has a point, however UCF is the master of being scheduled for bowls against disinterested P5s (Baylor, Auburn, UFelony) and LSU had a time with them, but thanks to a transfer QB wanting to show his stuff (playing for the Bengals now), they won.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you cant figure it out, then god bless ya and move on. Geez, you are such a real bore at times. Does your family enjoy being around you? Remember - you attacked first, new years resolution for you, zip it if you dont have any thing of value to add.

I asked you what it meant, I didn’t attack you. But thank you for that value filled porst.

Have a beta Christmas and a cucky new year.

Advertisement
Hint - "what does this EVEN mean" is a beta cucky post, something a tool would post. Capice?? You are welcome.

Merry Christmas

468DE858-D032-4B14-BF17-FED005F5BCCD.gif

Weird **** that your in the portal you can still play for the team your leaving.saw Copeland transfer today to maryland
Are any of the coaches who coached the game going to be there next year? What do they care, just want to give the best shot for a win and look good for the resume if possible. Even if you are still going to be there probably focus on the win. I understand they ended up not getting the win. All I can say to that is go knights.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back