UCF pays The Onion $1Million

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, it’s totally creepy.

Sooooo... why’d they suspend your Twitter account?

Ask jack, **** if I know.

As for @nystateofmind... I could never fathom taking someone's handle from a website and either googling it or searching it on twitter, for no clear reason. You're a strange, sad person, who seems to have an unnatural and wildly inappropriate obsession with me. Pull something like that again and rest assured you'll be reported appropriately.

It makes me wonder if that screen grab of whoever asking to see your d!ck is doctored (which would be easy to do). If it is, that's cyberbullying, which is a very real crime. So... let's dig into that, shall we?

I won't forget Shannon for that 4th and 7 that Ohio taint converted against Shannon's d in the dieing minutes and soon after scored that dubious touchdown. Without the 4th and 7 conversion, we win the game with no chance for a dubious touchdown.

Advertisement
I won't forget Shannon for that 4th and 7 that Ohio taint converted against Shannon's d in the dieing minutes and soon after scored that dubious touchdown. Without the 4th and 7 conversion, we win the game with no chance for a dubious touchdown.

If 4th and 7 against a great Ohio team ****es you off that much. I can't even imagine how much a 4th and 17 against a schit UNC team must anger you.

That was 4th and 14. It was in OT, not the “dying minutes.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back