UCF is the best in the state

Advertisement
Wow OP. Talk about making a blunder worthy statement. Let’s hope you’re high as **** right now and think that was a funny take. Otherwise your IQ will remain under question as the validity of your entire existence. Now go ahead, ask for this thread to be deleted, log off, and go find a good cat to chat to

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fundamentally sound at every level. Best athletes. Crown them.
EBDD5D32-058C-4093-8ABF-C85B00C2C515.jpeg

Advertisement
Yeah, sure pal.

The 2nd tier schools inside the state can definitely play good ball. And USF and UCF have been solid the last couple of years.

But better than all 3 of the big 3 in any single year?

Doubtful.

Fundamentally sound at every level. Best athletes. Crown them.

Advertisement
Putting all my Cane aside and letting my realest side show.

I’ve got to say Miami is for sure, what I saw last week against a top ranked team with all Miami ***** up we were leading in the 4th quarter till the young aggressiveness got us at the end .

Every single thing Canes did wrong is totally fixable, when half of those things are fixed OMG .

We are better than gayturds and THEY know it also, they are NOT proud of that win but being gayturds maybe there are very proud.

Any way Miami is the best team in Florida and the only team in ACC that can challenge and best Clemson on a perfect day.

I believe this wholeheartedly

GOCANES

UCF fans are the worst and sad thing is they absolutely believe wholeheartedly the bullsh*t they spew

UCF wouldn't beat Miami or Florida. I'd bet a large amount of money on it.

Wake me up when they play a real schedule and have to get up for multiple games in the same season....not just a one off bowl game.

Advertisement
Back