Uceda???

Advertisement
well where tf is he?

UM went from a 10 point lead to 3 or 2 points in 3 or 4 possessions after he took the floor, 4 or 6 points could be directly credited to him on turnovers and bad shot miss resulting in scores at the other end.
Rusty and not prepared for the speed early on. He has potential and gives Jekiri a breather.
He got his first field goal on a nice rebound and left handed put back.

Still not sure what happened offensively for UM in the last 10 minutes. Complete melt down and Rodriguez was way off his game.

Long way to go.

Advertisement
Not going to win many games when Angel shoots 1-10 and refuses to even look for his shot in the last 5 minutes of the game.

Angel is no Larkin. No patience, plays out of control for too often; always seems to be in panic mode. Dude needs to dial it down and take a breath.

it's a long season. I have unlimited faith in Coach L. He will make the field of 64 and his team outperform expectations. Next season we will be preseason top 20 and what we are discussing now will be refered to as the beginning. This is an incredibly young team.

Advertisement
He is a killer! Just murders us on defense, whoever he guards scores, period. Doesn't rebound, and has no problem bricking and airballing 3 pointers. (He was directly responisble for the big NCSU and Cuse runs).

Just awful.

I was hard on Jekiri, but Jekiri is doing Yeomans work, and improving every game. Uceda is just terrible.

I hope he is just rounding into form slowly. It's hard to believe coach L would miss so badly on a player.

Advertisement
I played and coached the game, CTCane, and would light you up in 1 on 1. You are the Bomb of the hoops board.

I played and coached the game, CTCane, and would light you up in 1 on 1. You are the Bomb of the hoops board.

But it is a known fact you are a habitual overreactor. You've been doing this **** for years, Cousin Eddie, and it's blown up in your face more times than I care to remember. Anyway, Uceda made a few big plays in a tough environment, so just give him time. Coach L develops, that's an indisputable fact.

Advertisement
Smokey is the guy who said the team had no talent whatsoever and our guards sucked too. He said we would be 2-7, the Notre Dame game was a must win. You are completely clueless and a joke of a poster no matter what the sport is. You also said the Republicans wouldn't take over the Senate. I can go on and on. Anyone who takes anything you say seriously is a fool.

Smoke Dog is harmless. He just doesn't like to see us play ******, and years of underachieving in football have made him a little salty. Gotta talk bruh off a ledge at least once every other week, LULZ. Deep down he knows the bball team is in good hands.

Advertisement
Back