Uber to the game...

Does anybody know if you can take an Uber into the stadium? I am trying to avoid renting a car if at all possible and I was wondering if there are Uber drop-off and pickup locations at Hard Rock. Anybody know?

Advertisement
Yes, they have a uber drop off section as well

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

UBER LOT & TAILGATE LOCATION
The Uber Zone located in Lot 14 at Hard Rock Stadium will make getting to and from any event easier than ever before. Request your ride to Hard Rock Stadium and when you arrive, your Uber driver will drop you off at the Uber Zone, so you won’t have to wait to find a parking spot. Then when you’re ready to request a ride, simply head to the Uber Zone. Once you’re matched with a driver-partner, you’ll receive a text message letting you know what parking spot in the Uber Zone you’ll be leaving from.

Uber Tailgate | Hard Rock Stadium

Be prepared to wait 1-2 hours after the game to get an Uber. It was misery after the Vag Tech game.

Be prepared to wait 1-2 hours after the game to get an Uber. It was misery after the Vag Tech game.

Got mine in 15 minutes. Just need to call it ahead of time when you’re walking over to the lot so they can get into a designated space and wait for you

Advertisement
Would also suggest, after the game, walking over to Walmart to avoid the designated pickup zone. FYI, worked for me last year but have not tried this year.

We Uber'd both ways from Brickell and it was fine, we were able to get dropped off by the Green lot where the tailgate action was. After the game we did tailgate for another hour and then grabbed an Uber Lux as the regular UberX had a wait of almost 30 min but the Uber Lux was available right away. It cost us $65 to get back to Brickell.

As stated above, call ahead before the game ends. It will save you the long wait.

Advertisement
We Uber'd both ways from Brickell and it was fine, we were able to get dropped off by the Green lot where the tailgate action was. After the game we did tailgate for another hour and then grabbed an Uber Lux as the regular UberX had a wait of almost 30 min but the Uber Lux was available right away. It cost us $65 to get back to Brickell.

How far of a ride is it from Hard Rock to Brickell? We are staying in Sunny Isles Beach.

I've done it. Uber to the game is no problem. Uber getting home was a bit of a task. Do yourself a favor and splurge on a luxury uber home. You'll get out of there much faster.

How far of a ride is it from Hard Rock to Brickell? We are staying in Sunny Isles Beach.

Not too bad, about 20 - 25 minutes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Ubered both ways from the nearest Courtyard by Marriott for Vag Tech game. $15 there, about $20-25 back. Worked great. Took a little time for the pickup, but not too bad, maybe half an hour. Probably a good idea to try the Walmart pickup instead for NoD!ck. The Uber pickup lot was kind of a zoo, but if you're sober enough to deal and to follow the dot on your phone, and explain to the cop that your ride is right there in front of you, it's no big deal.

Load Lyft onto your phone too. And be prepared for surge pricing that may rival the cost of your flight unless you plan to post-game tailgate for a few drinks.

If anybody needs a ride out there i might just be willing to scoop u up.. better have alcohol on deck tho!!!

Advertisement
If anybody needs a ride out there i might just be willing to scoop u up.. better have alcohol on deck tho!!!

(Or booze)

il_340x270.1232321414_3739.jpg

Advertisement
Back