Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

Glad to see she was able to make it out of bed on time from the clutches of her fiancé to make it to this hearing.
I don't anyone really noticed that she was a minute late.

Advertisement
I don't anyone really noticed that she was a minute late.

She set herself up for that unwarranted scrutiny. How many dudes you think will immediately glance at their watches when she strolls in?

What’s the deal here?
There was a story reported in the msm about her attending a prayer breakfast, no less, where she made a comment to the audience about her fiancé grabbing her by the waist as she was getting out of bed implying to have *** but she told him not right now I got to get to this prayer breakfast.

Not sure why she told this story and particularly to this audience.

There was a story reported in the msm about her attending a prayer breakfast, no less, where she made a comment to the audience about her fiancé grabbing her by the waist as she was getting out of bed implying to have *** but she told him not right now I got to get to this prayer breakfast.

Not sure why she told this story and particularly to this audience.
Ah. Thanks.

Advertisement
87' interview, some details of which is consistent with recent information former US intelligence agent David Grusch confirmed under oath.

the individual interviewed mentioned he believes about 90% of the aliens are hostile and operate by perhaps another set of morals. I had heard from others including Grusch state that some of the alien encounters have resulted in harm to the witnesses.

I have also heard testimony in other formats, for example:

that there are alien factions in conflict with one another so it's not like these so-called advanced species of aliens are about universal love and brotherhood.

Advertisement
the individual interviewed mentioned he believes about 90% of the aliens are hostile and operate by perhaps another set of morals. I had heard from others including Grusch state that some of the alien encounters have resulted in harm to the witnesses.

I have also heard testimony in other formats, for example:

that there are alien factions in conflict with one another so it's not like these so-called advanced species of aliens are about universal love and brotherhood.

Intredasting stuff. I for one don't believe the Mars holocaust theory but maybe there's something to it.

1691203423244.gif

The disclosure of aliens and beings from other galaxies would have a negative impact with religion. The world relies heavily on religion for civil discipline and obedience.

Advertisement
The disclosure of aliens and beings from other galaxies would have a negative impact with religion. The world relies heavily on religion for civil discipline and obedience.

I think this may have been the thinking a while back but there has been a slow and steady infiltration through Hollywood movies, sci-fi shows, and literature that has gradually seeped into the collective psyche.

The consequences of disclosure of advanced alien life would definitely be paradigm shifting but would not be as shocking as maybe 50 years ago.

There has been time for people of faith to process this possibility and there is really nothing, at least biblically speaking, that would contradict what is in the Bible in my opinion,

I believe the Bible quotes Jesus as saying he has other sheep not of this fold. Who knows?

Advertisement
Come on, now. He was referring to Gentiles in addition to Jews. Not little green men from a galaxy far, far away.
If you're making a Biblical case for aliens, use it as evidence.

I believe the Bible quotes Jesus as saying he has other sheep not of this fold. Who knows?

When asked if he would be willing to baptize an alien, Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno said, “Only if she asked.” :confusion:

Advertisement
Back