Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

Advertisement
Every significant government secret worldwide has been revealed/leaked eventually.

You mean to tell me incompetent governments have kept a lid on this for decades?

Call me skeptical.

1686357050811.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every significant government secret worldwide has been revealed/leaked eventually.

You mean to tell me incompetent governments have kept a lid on this for decades?

Call me skeptical.

Have My Favorite Martian throw up the 🙌 or video is fake.

IMG_6665.jpeg
IMG_6666.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
1686432404384.png

...recounted to him by a supposed crash retrieval program insider, involved a 30ft saucer partially embedded in the earth, with some fantastical properties.
'They tried to hook a bulldozer to it to pull it out. And it pulled out a shape like a pie slice, almost like it was part of the way it was constructed,' Sheehan said.

'When it came loose a couple feet, they stopped immediately. They didn't want to destroy the integrity of the machine. 'They had a guy go into it. He got in there, and it was as big as a football stadium. It was freaking him out and started making him feel nauseous, he was so disoriented because it was so gigantic inside. 'It was the size of a football stadium, while the outside was only about 30 feet in diameter.'

Sheehan said that space was not the only warped dimension around the craft. 'He staggered back out after being in there a couple of minutes, and outside it was four hours later,' he said. 'There was all kinds of time distortion and space distortion.' Physicists have theorized that propulsion of an advanced craft could theoretically involve warping space-time around it to negate the effects of gravity.

Sheehan said Grusch, 36, had given scores of classified documents, and even photographs, to the DoD Inspector General.

'He's given them over 100 classified documents. But he hasn't been able to show all of them to all the staff in the Senate Intelligence Committee because some don't have the adequate clearances,' the lawyer said.

Advertisement
Back