Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

Advertisement
71c8OLyukLL.jpg

Advertisement

“They fetishize their secret society,” the official said. “It’s kind of a Skull and Bones-type vibe. They take it seriously but they have no accountability. Zero. There is a whole group of us that know in great detail this subject, a lot of which has not been reported to Congress because of security issues.”

Congress may need to create incentives to get national security officials to talk.

Why on earth would the national security folks talk to congress? Congress is the last group that can be entrusted with highly sensitive info like this.
lol
True. But my guess is soon enough the spooks are going to ask for billions more for black/classified projects in the name of 'national defense' to thwart any UAP threat, doing so with secret/limited oversight. Like it or not, congress is tasked with providing oversight.

Advertisement
True. But my guess is soon enough the spooks are going to ask for billions more for black/classified projects in the name of 'national defense' to thwart any UAP threat, doing so with secret/limited oversight. Like it or not, congress is tasked with providing oversight.

I would assume that many of the black projects do not get shared with congress and congress just more or less blank checks a certain part of those projects without any oversight. At some point, national security will become an issue and they'll have no choice to clue in congress but I doubt we're at that point yet. JMO.

I would assume that many of the black projects do not get shared with congress and congress just more or less blank checks a certain part of those projects without any oversight. At some point, national security will become an issue and they'll have no choice to clue in congress but I doubt we're at that point yet. JMO.
Kinda what I was alluding to, they'll need even moar under the guise of protecting against potential alien threats - and therefore secrecy. The looting of the treasury is accelerating.

Until I'm shaking hands with the alien ambassador, I'm going to need more than "I want to tell you, but I can't tell you" schtick.

With that said, I do believe statistically there has to be "life" somewhere out in the cosmos either past or present. Mathematically hard to see Earth is it.

12n5MNdTPHGMoM.gif

Love this guy!

Until I'm shaking hands with the alien ambassador, I'm going to need more than "I want to tell you, but I can't tell you" schtick.
Well, I won’t pretend to speak for everyone else, but personally, I would give all the crypto currency in the world to see this.

*Has to be an extra-terrestrial alien, though.

Advertisement

With that said, I do believe statistically there has to be "life" somewhere out in the cosmos either past or present. Mathematically hard to see Earth is it.

View attachment 186162

Love this guy!

unfortunately these hearings don't reveal much for that reason. We do know that this issue has been acknowledged by our government and whistleblowers as being real and not just swamp gas.

Just what it is? That is the question. As has already been discussed on this thread the time needed to travel these large distances between solar systems makes it very unlikely of alien visitation without some time/space bending technology.

View attachment 186162

Love this guy!

I don't need to be shaking hands with an alien but I need more than what we're currently seeing. The Luis Elizondo stuff is great and all but after the 4th/5th time of hearing "they exist but I can't tell you more" it gets kind of old. I've kind of tuned the Luis's of the world out until something new surfaces. FWIW, Luis is a great guy and a cane.

I don't need to be shaking hands with an alien but I need more than what we're currently seeing. The Luis Elizondo stuff is great and all but after the 4th/5th time of hearing "they exist but I can't tell you more" it gets kind of old. I've kind of tuned the Luis's of the world out until something new surfaces. FWIW, Luis is a great guy and a cane.
Lue definitely knows more than what he can reveal but when you hear him talk in terms of "spirituality" and alluding to "paradigm shifting" revelations it gets very interesting what exactly he does know but can't really say due to non-disclosure agreements.

Advertisement
unfortunately these hearings don't reveal much for that reason. We do know that this issue has been acknowledged by our government and whistleblowers as being real and not just swamp gas.

Just what it is? That is the question. As has already been discussed on this thread the time needed to travel these large distances between solar systems makes it very unlikely of alien visitation without some time/space bending technology.
Ok. REAL TALK HERE.

Can these Aliens play LB, DL, or WR?

Yes? Get me Ruiz on the phone for an NIL commercial shoot on Candelar-9.

No? I have no time for these Aliens and there advanced technology. Hard pass.

Lue definitely knows more than what he can reveal but when you hear him talk in terms of "spirituality" and alluding to "paradigm shifting" revelations it gets very interesting what exactly he does know but can't really say due to non-disclosure agreements.

oh for sure, he definitely knows and he has his bona fides. Have a good buddy that spoke to him off the record and he revealed some interesting stuff but still didn't cross the line of revealing too much or at least revealing things that would violate his nda.

oh for sure, he definitely knows and he has his bona fides. Have a good buddy that spoke to him off the record and he revealed some interesting stuff but still didn't cross the line of revealing too much or at least revealing things that would violate his nda.
Congress should subpoena Elizondo to testify, would that superceed his NDA's?

Congress should subpoena Elizondo to testify, would that superceed his NDA's?

don't they have the private briefings off camera too? I am sure more is being said behind closed doors and even then, you wonder how much is given. It's not like people testifying to congress still don't lie. LOL

Advertisement
Back