UA game - this might work

TheSwagger1

Retired staff
Premium
I have a buddy who's covering the game for another team/site and told me that he'd ask a few Miami kids some questions if I (we) had some. He knows a lot of the other kids, so I told him to keep an ear open for gossip as well, so maybe he'll get something worthwhile.

So, fire away. No guarantees, but he'll try to ask. Try to ask something unique, not generic ****. (i.e. he's not going to walk up to Eddie Goldman and saying "brah, where you going?"... that's a waste of time).

He'll mostly be around the Black Roster so might focus on them.

Black:
Duke
AJL
Ricardo Louis
Dewey
Avery Young
Goldman
Leonard Williams

Red:
PJ Williams
Sean Price
Amari Cooper
Wes Brown
Josh Garnett

Advertisement
My first ask would be who they think would win a steel cage match between ADK and bigdikcane.

Secondly, I'd love to hear Dewey talk about who the best wrs he's thrown to this week are and how he feels about having so many talented kids around him (considering his Hs team sucked).

I'd Love to hear Cooper tell us what he really thinks of UM and AG, and why Alabama.

Ricardo Lewis, how much?

For the linemen, who are the best opposing linemen they've gone up against?

My first ask would be who they think would win a steel cage match between ADK and bigdikcane.Secondly, I'd love to hear Dewey talk about who the best wrs he's thrown to this week are and how he feels about having so many talented kids around him (considering his Hs team sucked).

I'd Love to hear Cooper tell us what he really thinks of UM and AG, and why Alabama.

Ricardo Lewis, how much?

For the linemen, who are the best opposing linemen they've gone up against?

LOL

I'd like an idea of the going rate for DB's & DL. What type of vehicle is needed & which rims do the kids like today, how big of a rim also?

Advertisement
I have a buddy who's covering the game for another team/site and told me that he'd ask a few Miami kids some questions if I (we) had some. He knows a lot of the other kids, so I told him to keep an ear open for gossip as well, so maybe he'll get something worthwhile.

So, fire away. No guarantees, but he'll try to ask. Try to ask something unique, not generic ****. (i.e. he's not going to walk up to Eddie Goldman and saying "brah, where you going?"... that's a waste of time).

He'll mostly be around the Black Roster so might focus on them.

Wes Brown
Would he rather play in a spread offense or a pro-style offense?

avery young, Eddie goldman
is he playing for a school or playing for a conference?

This is kind of a dumb question, but I'd like to know if they read the message boards for school's they are looking at and if that makes any impact on their decisions.

Advertisement
Back