U- NFL LEGACY (Must Watch Video)

Advertisement
We need to continue the NFL U tradition. The NFL veterans need the young canes to step up.

Advertisement
I dont want to be negative but no young player we have is as good as the butch players. Its a shame how far our talent has dropped and soon if we cant keep kids home this will mean **** in 5 years. Ilove AG and this staff but they gotta lock down SFLA and if they cant no one will be able too unless u cheat period like Bama etc. Great video anyhow, sorry im just upset and ****ed off at the HS kids that have no loyalty and its costing us, hopefully 10 wins can turn that around this year. I still cant see 10 wins with this D. (neg me for truth)

Nice. REAL NICE. Would love to see a couple more guys in there. The best thing about the guys focused in that video is the length of time in which they have dominated. I'm sure most people have forgotten, but this was one of my favorites. Opening night at Jerry's world (by the way, Big Blue is still undefeated there):
[video=youtube;85MF6xOVQhI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85MF6xOVQhI[/video]

Advertisement
Nasty. How could you grow up in the 305 and not wanna be apart of that tradition?

Advertisement
Advertisement
yall realize we are a college program right? Other programs have "tradition" of winning, IN COLLEGE. And the NFL will draft you no matter where you play if you're good enough.

Advertisement
Back