U fashion help for the VT game?

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
Are fans wearing all black as well? Or do I wear my old orange U Nike shirt that I wore to the 2001 championship game and for every game during this winning streak?

Advertisement
I too have a lucky shirt I've been wearing since the FSU game. It's torn to **** and probably 2 sizes too small for me. I'm wearing it underneath my black turnover chain shirt, which was delivered the night before the FSU game so the jury is still out on which one is bringing me luck. However, we're going to need all of the positive superstition we need to break that Saturday night game curse.

Yes, wear black. I'm moving my Green Gameday Polo to Friday instead, and wearing a black UM polo Saturday night at the game.

I too have a lucky shirt I've been wearing since the FSU game. It's torn to **** and probably 2 sizes too small for me. I'm wearing it underneath my black turnover chain shirt, which was delivered the night before the FSU game so the jury is still out on which one is bringing me luck. However, we're going to need all of the positive superstition we need to break that Saturday night game curse.

Bingo. Support the black out, wear the charm underneath

Bingo. Support the black out, wear the charm underneath

Advertisement
I'm wearing a plain black t-shirt made out of cotton.

If you're one of us, you'll wear black.

I don't own a black UM shirt.

Are fans wearing all black as well? Or do I wear my old orange U Nike shirt that I wore to the 2001 championship game and for every game during this winning streak?

Bring a case of jet black shoe polish with you to the tailgate, along with ten crisp $100 bills. Don't forget the lucky T-shirt. About an hour or two into the tailgate, once sufficiently lubed up with mind-altering substances, start charmingly and gently propositioning lovely single ladies around you to find out who's willing to do some dirty work to earn a nice payday. Start by offering a hundo. Wait another hour, get more loaded, make the rounds again, this time offering $200-300. By the time an hour till kickoff comes around, you're willing to offer $1,000 to the first lady who'll cover you head to toe in that jet black shoe polish. Use the t-shirt as a loin cloth. Tell the chick who lathers you down to switch tickets with whoever was going to be sitting next to you, you know "in case you need a recoat during the game".

Boom, two birds, one thousand bucks.

Advertisement

Bring a case of jet black shoe polish with you to the tailgate, along with ten crisp $100 bills. Don't forget the lucky T-shirt. About an hour or two into the tailgate, once sufficiently lubed up with mind-altering substances, start charmingly and gently propositioning lovely single ladies around you to find out who's willing to do some dirty work to earn a nice payday. Start by offering a hundo. Wait another hour, get more loaded, make the rounds again, this time offering $200-300. By the time an hour till kickoff comes around, you're willing to offer $1,000 to the first lady who'll cover you head to toe in that jet black shoe polish. Use the t-shirt as a loin cloth. Tell the chick who lathers you down to switch tickets with whoever was going to be sitting next to you, you know "in case you need a recoat during the game".

Boom, two birds, one thousand bucks.

Haven’t gone to any yet but I here the mat drills all black singlet is straight fire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back