U Down

Y’all some crying *** MF acting like we’re not going to beat UNC any time soon. We beat ourselves this game. Mario will get us back

Advertisement
Lets be real if we did that to someone else in their stadium we would get 15 million penalties called on us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To the winner goes the spoils. Don't want to see it ? Win. I always get a nice chuckle out of seeing opposing players do that, just as i would if a Miami player did something similar. Tauting and trash talking in sports is fun

Advertisement
They been doing this for a decade lol

Who was that fat QB that started it?
I always thought Virginia Tech was one of the original teams that frequently did the upside down U every time they played us. I specifically remember Tyrod Taylor doing it when he scored. Obviously, every team we play does the upside down U, but UNC really takes it to the max and seems to get the most joy out of it. Honestly, it doesn't even get under my skin anymore. Like, is that the best they can do now to clown on us?

Next time we beat UNC, I don’t want to see any “positive” actions; like Berrios throwing the U back up. I want UNC humiliated and/or multiple of their QBs injured deliberately. I don’t care. F these guys, they’ve never even won anything important.
We haven’t won anything important in the lifetime of anyone on either team. In fact we are basically their little brothers as far as anyone alive playing football is concerned. It’s not sad because they are nobody, it’s sad because we are nobody.

Really really hate that **** team, what's worse they suck and we can't beat em
They have rapidly moved up my list of teams to hate. Its for that very reason. They should not be beating us. With a freshman qb in our backyard? Are you ******* kidding me?

Advertisement
Is Mack dying anytime soon? If not beating UNC isn't on the forecast.

And Steele needs to move back to The Villages
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Back