U cn sure tell tha real Canes from th fake aftr a gm lk dis

Advertisement
LOL! The slurpers are acting like this was a defining moment, some sort of moral victory. I HATE ALL GOLDEN SLURPERS

Bunch of mopers who can't see anything positive from our offense who played their hearts out. Defense was destroyed and had an atrocious game. I got ripped on my thread for stating this. Oh well, glad their bullets didn't fly through my screen.

where the superfans at?

just win baby, right? hurr durr? #8 ranked defense? hurr baaaa durrrrr

Advertisement
Bunch of mopers who can't see anything positive from our offense who played their hearts out. Defense was destroyed and had an atrocious game. I got ripped on my thread for stating this. Oh well, glad their bullets didn't fly through my screen.

I don't see too many fans criticizing our players or their effort. They are being held back on every snap by a collection of lying ********. You want me to be happy about our guys making them look good? Nope.

its always something different... With one common thread.

I don't see too many fans criticizing our players or their effort. They are being held back on every snap by a collection of lying ********. You want me to be happy about our guys making them look good? Nope.

See I cant write this **** jus let Jhall handle he brings ether n i almost agree with all ur posts bruh real talk.

See I cant write this **** jus let Jhall handle he brings ether n i almost agree with all ur posts bruh real talk.

I agree our coordinators suck and it puts a cuff on the players development, but I can't fire anyone therefore this is what I'm stuck with. Offense played good. Defense was soft and did not try. Simple facts people.

Advertisement

Fans like you ********** to mediocrity

Advertisement
Back