Tyson Campbell

Advertisement
Man silent commits don't mean much if in fact he did then UGA should make him cancel the Bama trip. I think that visit is on the same day as the parade. Satan gonna say they stole our playbook and we still beat them. Guess we'll know where Canes stand next week

FWIW on DawgNation they are saying TC committed to the coaches before he left.

It's not worth anything

I love your Sig. JJax Bro was in rare form last night. He was battling with Thread Killa in the Wiltfong on Campbell thread and JJax Bro said he'd send Killa the address of the car he's sitting in right now (like he's gonna Fûck him up)...and Killa kept coming at him (using the n word and I'm hoping Killa's not white.). I was thinking ****, it's almost 1 am and between that comment by JJax Bro where he said he's sitting parked in a car and the one in your Sig where JJax Bro said someone should follow him around on a day to day to see what real men do - he's not out there selling popsicles. He's real and Killa's nuts. The shît started scaring me...so I hid the women and children and ducked. Then the thread got locked and here I am, safe in a new one. Whew.

I woke up this morning, ready to jump into one of my favorite ongoing threads (The now locked TC thread #2 ), but I was not prepared for everything I read. As I was reading through everything you mentioned, I was experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions, in disbelief as to what was occurring, and anxious to find out what was awaiting at the next turn.

I, unfortunately, was unable to partake in the exchange, but the commentary between JJax Bro and Thread Killa was not one I will soon forget. I thought I would honor the memorable night with one of my favorite quotes from the evening- it was the least I could do. I too then arrived in this thread, and well, here I am as well. These past 24 hours have been a heck of a ride RVA.

It was like a horror movie where you're scared but you keep watching it anxiously.

Advertisement
even if he did tell the coaches he was coming, doesnt mean his recruitment is over.

keep swinging. kids tell coaches what they want to hear all the time.

Advertisement
FWIW on DawgNation they are saying TC committed to the coaches before he left.

It's not worth anything

I love your Sig. JJax Bro was in rare form last night. He was battling with Thread Killa in the Wiltfong on Campbell thread and JJax Bro said he'd send Killa the address of the car he's sitting in right now (like he's gonna Fûck him up)...and Killa kept coming at him (using the n word and I'm hoping Killa's not white.). I was thinking ****, it's almost 1 am and between that comment by JJax Bro where he said he's sitting parked in a car and the one in your Sig where JJax Bro said someone should follow him around on a day to day to see what real men do - he's not out there selling popsicles. He's real and Killa's nuts. The shît started scaring me...so I hid the women and children and ducked. Then the thread got locked and here I am, safe in a new one. Whew.

I woke up this morning, ready to jump into one of my favorite ongoing threads (The now locked TC thread #2 ), but I was not prepared for everything I read. As I was reading through everything you mentioned, I was experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions, in disbelief as to what was occurring, and anxious to find out what was awaiting at the next turn.

I, unfortunately, was unable to partake in the exchange, but the commentary between JJax Bro and Thread Killa was not one I will soon forget. I thought I would honor the memorable night with one of my favorite quotes from the evening- it was the least I could do. I too then arrived in this thread, and well, here I am as well. These past 24 hours have been a heck of a ride RVA.

It was like a horror movie where you're scared but you keep watching it anxiously.

[video=youtube;gDv1qIt8low]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDv1qIt8low[/video]

Anything can happen but it feels like I've seen this episode before.. too many times. At this point, Miami better hope he comes for an official. Anyone believing otherwise is new to the game or a dreamer.

Y’all are soft as **** to get rattled by me relaying information I have seen.

Get the **** over it and get ready for the war that is taking place these next 3 weeks.

I don't think anyone is rattled. We're just saying that whatever a random poRster on Dog****Nation is saying is pretty meaningless when TC has kept his entire recruitment close to vest.

Keep on relaying whatever you'd like, no one is preventing you from doing so
It’s not meaningless when the poster who broke the news is credible and has been right on pretty much every inside information to date.

Link?

Advertisement
Advertisement
They dumped Wildgoose to clear a spot for him, the deal is done.

Commit Wildgoose goes to Uga this weekend on official and they him he is no longer a take. That is pretty dirty in my thinking.

Well according to Rattler that would not be a good thing for UGA.....
Kid is friends with TC
Recruiting is a savage game, don't think any of that stuff matters in the end.

Well once again, they are friends and one of the things that Rattler said was important to TC was how the teammates interacted and got along. Apparently him and Wildgoose have known each other for a minute. Just don't see how it helps seeing your boy come up for an OV and then being told we have no room for you, bad look.

Advertisement
Back