Tyson Campbell & Blades Jr

mikemike

Freshman
Just Lock those 2 down !

Anybody else is a +

ACC championship gm or no jobe... IMO

Advertisement
Since you advice on the lock down was so good, I was wondering what you are basing your opinion off of. Thanks

Blades is a Cane U already know ... But Forreal in my opinion Jobe and Campbell are the two must gets ... Over anybody else ... Like way over anybody else ... Russle too .. But not like those two .. **** you get all 4 and you championship caliber ... Just my opinion doe ..

Advertisement
Blades is a Cane U already know ... But Forreal in my opinion Jobe and Campbell are the two must gets ... Over anybody else ... Like way over anybody else ... Russle too .. But not like those two .. **** you get all 4 and you championship caliber ... Just my opinion doe ..

hall is the best of the bunch

Agree hall is the must get film doesn't lie and saban ain't flying in a chopper for just anyone kid is a difference maker.

No discernible difference between Blades, Jobe, Hall, Frierson, and Campbell. Ivey has a little more to prove since he was hurt. Samuel is an absolute take as well i dont care about his height. Surtain is meh - a Larry Brown zone corner.

I do agree on that but Tyson is just as good in my opinion ... I think hall is much more textbook if that makes sense ...? .. But Tyson is head n shoulders above everybody else ..

Advertisement
It's awesome that the 2018 class is so legit that were litterally splitting hairs on who is better than the others ..

Doe may refer to:

An adult female in some animal species such as deer and goat; see List of animal names
Doe people, a people of coastal Tanzania

Doe may refer to:

An adult female in some animal species such as deer and goat; see List of animal names
Doe people, a people of coastal Tanzania

Didn't see that coming

Advertisement

Couldn't agree more...Hall is an absolute stud.

The best collection of DB talent from one area in one year in college football history.

National Cornerback Rankings:

1 Surtain
8 Blades
12 Jobe
13 Campbell
15 Samuel
19 Frierson

National Safety Rankings:

13 Nadab Joseph
16 Cajuan Smith
21 Gurvan Hall

This list doesn't even include Ivey who could turn out to be the best of the bunch.

Advertisement
Just Lock those 2 down !

Anybody else is a +

ACC championship gm or no jobe... IMO

I would also add buy low and sell high. If you dont do that, you will have trouble making money in the market, so definitely do it.

Anyone know what it says about Campbell on 247? I'm assuming it's good news it got alot of likes

Advertisement
Back