Tyrone Wheatley Jr.

Sam Webb @SamWebb77
Follow
2015 Buffalo (N.Y.) TE/DE Tyrone Wheatley Jr. has narrowed his list (In no order) to Alabama, USC, UCLA, Michigan, and Miami.

Alabama has a 4-star TE commit
Michigan has a 4-star TE commit
UCLA has a 4-star TE commit also

I wonder who he chooses

Advertisement
That's an all over the place list! You got the west coast, the east coast, the north and the rednecks!!

Laughing at the thought that you think the days of Tyrone Wheatley and Tim Biakabutuka make you old.

/guess I'm ancient

The days of Tyrone Wheatley and Tim Biakabutuka.......fug im getting old

Yeah, I remember the 1988 game at Ann Arbor, when we had one of our greatest comebacks ever. I wish I could remember the names of the Michigan players, just to show you up...I don't care, just as long as I remember the Hurricane players, and I remember most.

Advertisement
Laughing at the thought that you think the days of Tyrone Wheatley and Tim Biakabutuka make you old.

/guess I'm ancient

Yeah, I remember the 1988 game at Ann Arbor, when we had one of our greatest comebacks ever. I wish I could remember the names of the Michigan players, just to show you up...I don't care, just as long as I remember the Hurricane players, and I remember most.

Didn't those teams have Leroy Hoard/Jarrod Bunch/Chris Calloway? Typical Big Ten crap...big and slow and mediocre (although Hoard was a baaaad man for the Browns)

Sam Webb @SamWebb77
Follow
2015 Buffalo (N.Y.) TE/DE Tyrone Wheatley Jr. has narrowed his list (In no order) to Alabama, USC, UCLA, Michigan, and Miami.

I wonder who he chooses

idk what your point is, considering that we also have a 4-star TE commit

Advertisement
Sam Webb @SamWebb77
Follow

I wonder who he chooses

idk what your point is, considering that we also have a 4-star TE commit

Guys like to be the marquee player at their position, Chris Clark at Michigan is ranked higher than him. Some players don't like competition also. And Boman Archibald is better on defense than offense. Watch his highlights

Maybe this guy will Andre Carter the Wolverines and come here.

Still bitter about that kid not picking the U.

Advertisement

/guess I'm ancient

[video=youtube_share;tLNnzLpAPwM]http://youtu.be/tLNnzLpAPwM[/video]

Advertisement
Back