Tyron Johnson

LSU isnt a lock to keep guys anymore

A few guys have left LA recently, but it's still a tough pull to get a stud out of LA, they still keep the vast majority of their top in state talent

Tbh, this past year getting Dupree and Fournette was big but they both will come in and start since guys left so if you take that factor out would they have gone to LSU? Idk, ijs that Tim Williams and Standish seemed to be the start and now it really looks to be easier every year for some reason to take guys away

Advertisement
Daylon Charlot is from Louisina. And is committed to Alabama, I'm not sure he will stick, but isn't a LSU lock. LSU is kinda like Miami, where guys just want to get away. But LSU is in the SEC and they still get 5-star players, even if they aren't from Louisiana, that's the difference.

A few guys have left LA recently, but it's still a tough pull to get a stud out of LA, they still keep the vast majority of their top in state talent

Tbh, this past year getting Dupree and Fournette was big but they both will come in and start since guys left so if you take that factor out would they have gone to LSU? Idk, ijs that Tim Williams and Standish seemed to be the start and now it really looks to be easier every year for some reason to take guys away

Looking at the last 2 classes LA has had 27 4* or higher rated players:

LSU has signed 17 of them
Bama has signed 5 of them

That's means over 80% stayed in state or went the Bama which is the best recruiting school in the nation right now

That's means over 80% stayed in state or went the Bama which is the best recruiting school in the nation right now

Im not saying its a rapid pace lol its just that they're starting to lose guys and last season seemed worse then what it really was I guess

Advertisement

Im not saying its a rapid pace lol its just that they're starting to lose guys and last season seemed worse then what it really was I guess

I simply said its a tough pull to get a stud out of LA, unless ur Bama

Hmm very true, my bad

Hmm very true, my bad

LA was loaded last year ....LSU lost Noil, Willis, a 5 star OL to Bama but for the most part LSU keep guys home

Advertisement

Hmm very true, my bad

LA was loaded last year ....LSU lost Noil, Willis, a 5 star OL to Bama but for the most part LSU keep guys home

Cant get them all but they get there share

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back