Tyron Carrier - WR Coach Candidate

I wonder what kind of relationship King has with Carrier, obviously a little weird if King leaving that staff (obviously I know it's not his position coach)...Carrier has worked with Holgerson, who King apparently wants to get away from, for a few years now at a couple diff stops.
If Carrier leaves Hologram then he and King would actually have that in common. So it shouldn’t be an issue.

Advertisement
Who's TCU's WR coach? They've had some good wrs the past 5 years. I think of Josh doctson and jalen reagor as examples.

Advertisement
After investigating Tyron he is a great option. Trooper is past his prime. I also don't believe we take a coach with a sketchy past. We need to maintain some diversity on the staff as well. It is important for the purpose of recruiting IMO.

Advertisement
Trooper or I will fight a bear
At one point in my life, I wanted to really build my strength up in my right arm. Get it really huge and fight a bear. Not a full sized one, more like a house bear. I'd obtain a roll of quarters and give it a right hook so hard that the impact would break the paper roll. As the bear lay unconscious at my feet, I'd let the quarters hail down upon him and declare, "Keep the change you filthy animal" and casually stroll away.

Advertisement
At one point in my life, I wanted to really build my strength up in my right arm. Get it really huge and fight a bear. Not a full sized one, more like a house bear. I'd obtain a roll of quarters and give it a right hook so hard that the impact would break the paper roll. As the bear lay unconscious at my feet, I'd let the quarters hail down upon him and declare, "Keep the change you filthy animal" and casually stroll away.

A flair for the dramatic.

👍

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back