Tyrique told us…

It doesn’t matter. Manny has proven that he can’t evaluate talent over the past years. Greg R. Is just one example. He continue to play players base on seniority.

Advertisement
seriously though,
isnt miami the hq of balco and the ped headquarters
we need to be like clemson and start having playerss test positive for eating tainted meat

Advertisement
He was interviewed. His response to the difference between UM and UGA. They recruit bigger. Not slower, weaker etc etc bigger.

We saw bigger last night and couldn’t hang. We got bullied at the skill positions and the lines.

So it brings me to this….

Who are the dynamic players on this team, we have some with size, but they aren’t dynamic athletes, think Ivey, Hall, Mallory, Carter. We have some athletes, but they lack size think Rambo, Harley.

Who is both? Tyrique, James Williams, Key Smiff?

We have a chunk of borderline guys, Couch, Bolden, Kinchens…

I’m ignoring the lines on purpose.

Who else am I missing and just how far away are we? Is it just a S&C issue at the end of the day? Because we got man handled and out skilled yesterday…
He also said that the Canes are a faster team.

He was interviewed. His response to the difference between UM and UGA. They recruit bigger. Not slower, weaker etc etc bigger.

We saw bigger last night and couldn’t hang. We got bullied at the skill positions and the lines.

So it brings me to this….

Who are the dynamic players on this team, we have some with size, but they aren’t dynamic athletes, think Ivey, Hall, Mallory, Carter. We have some athletes, but they lack size think Rambo, Harley.

Who is both? Tyrique, James Williams, Key Smiff?

We have a chunk of borderline guys, Couch, Bolden, Kinchens…

I’m ignoring the lines on purpose.

Who else am I missing and just how far away are we? Is it just a S&C issue at the end of the day? Because we got man handled and out skilled yesterday…
Saban started with the trenches and worked his way out from there. Once you have those areas truly bought and handled, above average skill talent can get **** done, and as we all know, Alabama’s skill talent is also cream of the crop

Saban started with the trenches and worked his way out from there. Once you have those areas truly bought and handled, above average skill talent can get **** done, and as we all know, Alabama’s skill talent is also cream of the crop
And as of today we have 1 OL committed who is a project and Auburn is about to get involved with him and zero DL commits.Not looking good at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back