Tyrique the Freak Stevenson. Was ceremony UM or GA lean verbally?

OldSchoolCane

Recruit
After all of the long winded speeches from all the other coaches, uncles, cousins, and players, it came down to, no signature today....
However did anyone see the ceremony? My girl is a Dawg, (born in GA.), I was born in Miami. We both got a 50/50 read on his dissertation about both schools.
Did anyone else pick up any weird body language? He said no place like home, then raved about GA and their trainers/facilities.
Opinions?
Anyone know any Russian hackers to get us more intel?

Advertisement
I don't think it means anything either way, but my read was he stumbled a bit when he went to say something positive about uga. Seemed forced and not natural, like his head was spinning a bit. Again tho, dont think it means sh-t.

I don't think it means anything either way, but my read was he stumbled a bit when he went to say something positive about uga. Seemed forced and not natural, like his head was spinning a bit. Again tho, dont think it meand sh-t.

I GOT EXACT SAME FEELING....

Also towards the end.. he was like I wish I could announce today here in my hometown in front of all of you.. sounded UM

Advertisement
So announce, but problem with announcing is no one pays attention to me after I announce. Shameful the power these kids have been given.
Administration at his school should have made this ceremony only about only players who are signing, not a platform for those who are waiting,
guess they like the attention also.

So announce, but problem with announcing is no one pays attention to me after I announce. Shameful the power these kids have been given.
Administration at his school should have made this ceremony only about only players who are signing, not a platform for those who are waiting,
guess they like the attention also.
Prob got paid by NBC to announce there. No other way I could see him 'wanting to announce', but he can't.

Advertisement
Prob got paid by NBC to announce there. No other way I could see him 'wanting to announce', but he can't.
A major network is not going to pay a 17 year old kid to make an announcement as to where he will go to college. I understand things are crazy
but not to that degree.

Advertisement
Did he pull up in a new truck like Nolan Smith? Check it out on Twitter. He posted a pic of his brand new Ford Raptor.

A major network is not going to pay a 17 year old kid to make an announcement as to where he will go to college. I understand things are crazy
but not to that degree.
U probably right, just weird if he 'wishes' he 'could' announce today. Just a theory (even though I said probably lol).

Advertisement
I don't think it means anything either way, but my read was he stumbled a bit when he went to say something positive about uga. Seemed forced and not natural, like his head was spinning a bit. Again tho, dont think it means sh-t.

I got the same read. He was quick with comments about Miami and it felt genuine. Then he stumbled trying to think what to say about UGA, but said some good stuff. This is a young man who might not have much public speaking experience so it’s really hard to get a true read lol

This should not come as a surprise. He has said that he was going to commit today but announce at the all Star game . The key here is to read the optics until then.Same with Bogle and Hazlewood.

Miami needs to run, not walk, as fast and as far as possible from this immature, hasn't proved anything, ego maniac.

Mark my words...this story very likely doesn't end well for this young man or the school he lands at.

Needs to grow up and quickly. For his sake, let's hope he does.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back