Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He's a safety bro. This staff is gonna play a safety at corner?? Lmao

Lol fuxk that. LETS FUXKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REEK IS BYKE! JARRID WILLIAMS ANNOUNCED HES BACK AT THE SAME TIME! WE GON FUXK AGAIN

We really need a new nickname for Tyrique...

1610854404947.png

Dude that’s a rave party. They’re all wasted on X.

Cracka is offensive to some of the white folk on here. It’s reported as racist every time it’s used so let’s just call the ravers crazy caucasians, wacky white people or melanin deficient dummies.

Hilarious.

Not a racist term, though. It references cracking the whip. Behavioral (not race-based), across a small minority of people, pre-1865.

But some of the white-folk have ginned it up into some sort of overblown grievance.

Advertisement
And you’re happy with this program over the past 16 years? Your happy with this programs second “make a wish” hire of a DC with no head coaching experience from a failed staff? What’s there to be happy about with this program? Of course this is only a small part of my life and gratefully I’m happy with the rest but it’s sure would be nice to have a team, a program, an AD and a HC I believe in for once. Call me selfish but I don’t think that’s to much to ask for. But by all means continue to be happy with the manure their feeding you out of coral gables
If you want.
Look, I don't know if Manny will end up being a good game day coach but another huge part of his job is putting pieces in place to be successful and creating a winging culture. At the very least he appears to be doing that. We actually have players staying that have the option to leave. Recruiting is going well and he has shown a willingness to make changes to his staff. Something that the last two regimes failed at miserably.

I'm not thrilled with how the season turned out but If someone were to tell me before the season that we would go 8-3, Rumph would be removed, T-rob and Jess would be joining the staff, King, Bolden, Cam, etc. would return AND we pick up Stevenson and Rambo plus others from the portal...I would take it all day. And I'd sure as **** rather be a Miami fan right now than UF or FSU.

But based on your posts -it's clear you'd rather dwell in misery and slop than consider any positivity. Like I said...miserable.

Advertisement
Must be sad for your career to be following the orders of a tranny fvcker to come on here and defend the indefensible day in and day out! Lmao it must be exhausting sporto, but never fear the end is in sight, when manure ***** the bed and the team quits on him and his BFF Blake baker again for the 3rd year in a row after the bama *** raping and MSU runs it down our throats wisky/UNC style the make a wish experiment will be over! Your tranny ******* boss and lisp & slide will be gone and you won’t have to defend their incompetent @sses anymore. 👍 think about all you’ll be able to do now in your free time?
I have a idea for you, though. Take your balls and dlck, place them in an open drawer, and slam it shut as hard as you can.
The ensuing pain should be a enough to fight of the boredom you insufferable Boot Licking slurper. Lmao 😂🤣 just an idea sport!

You’re really bad at this.

Next time, slow down, stop breathing through your mouth so much, and try to collect your thoughts.

If you do this, you might actually be able to post something halfway intelligible.

Notice I didn’t say “intelligent”, that ship sailed when your dad’s spermatozoa broke through your mom’s ovum.

Hilarious.

Not a racist term, though. It references cracking the whip. Behavioral (not race-based), across a small minority of people, pre-1865.

But some of the white-folk have ginned it up into some sort of overblown grievance.
I get it but it’s been used in a derogatory way as well as an alternate word for whitey so that’s why some people react that way. Like I said, it doesn’t bother me but others get offended and Report it every time.

Advertisement
I get it but it’s been used in a derogatory way as well as an alternate word for whitey so that’s why some people react that way. Like I said, it doesn’t bother me but others get offended and Report it every time.

By that standard, can I report people who misuse the word "nepotism"? It offends me.

Advertisement
I know, they confuse it with cronyism.

People have different things that they take issue with. I mean it’s not a complimentary word though I found it endearing... but I was and still am a mess sooo...

I don't mind honest confusion.

But then once you explain the different words, they still misuse the term nepotism. Offensive.

It's funny, a lot of white people in the south enjoyed being called cracker and took pride in the term, until recently.

Some still do...

I don't mind honest confusion.

But then once you explain the different words, they still misuse the term nepotism. Offensive.

It's funny, a lot of white people in the south enjoyed being called cracker and took pride in the term, until recently.

Some still do...

I agree. I wore it like a badge of honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back