Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Talking to yourself? Need a break from here.
405EB136-D9B6-4267-AD21-144C548778BD.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
@ATL-BRAD @NicKane @TheUBack

You insufferable mopes. I have to laugh at you guys. Must take a lot of hard work and effort to be this miserable.

I have a solution for you, though.

Take your balls and dlck, place them in an open drawer, and slam it shut as hard as you can.

The ensuing pain will hopefully serve as negative reinforcement the next time you think to share your miserable outlook with the rest of the world.
Must be sad for your career to be following the orders of a tranny fvcker to come on here and defend the indefensible day in and day out! Lmao it must be exhausting sporto, but never fear the end is in sight, when manure ***** the bed and the team quits on him and his BFF Blake baker again for the 3rd year in a row after the bama *** raping and MSU runs it down our throats wisky/UNC style the make a wish experiment will be over! Your tranny ******* boss and lisp & slide will be gone and you won’t have to defend their incompetent @sses anymore. 👍 think about all you’ll be able to do now in your free time?
I have a idea for you, though. Take your balls and dlck, place them in an open drawer, and slam it shut as hard as you can.
The ensuing pain should be a enough to fight of the boredom you insufferable Boot Licking slurper. Lmao 😂🤣 just an idea sport!

Advertisement
Must be sad for your career to be following the orders of a tranny fvcker to come on here and defend the indefensible day in and day out! Lmao it must be exhausting sporto, but never fear the end is in sight, when manure ***** the bed and the team quits on him and his BFF Blake baker again for the 3rd year in a row after the bama *** raping and MSU runs it down our throats wisky/UNC style the make a wish experiment will be over! Your tranny ******* boss and lisp & slide will be gone and you won’t have to defend their incompetent @sses anymore. 👍 think about all you’ll be able to do now in your free time?
I have a idea for you, though. Take your balls and dlck, place them in an open drawer, and slam it shut as hard as you can.
The ensuing pain should be a enough to fight of the boredom you insufferable Boot Licking slurper. Lmao 😂🤣 just an idea sport!
****, you are miserable.

Advertisement
****, you are miserable.
And you’re happy with this program over the past 16 years? Your happy with this programs second “make a wish” hire of a DC with no head coaching experience from a failed staff? What’s there to be happy about with this program? Of course this is only a small part of my life and gratefully I’m happy with the rest but it’s sure would be nice to have a team, a program, an AD and a HC I believe in for once. Call me selfish but I don’t think that’s to much to ask for. But by all means continue to be happy with the manure their feeding you out of coral gables
If you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back