Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I’m happy having Stevenson over Burns or Marshall or anyone else we “missed” on this cycle. D definitely looks a little stronger with this pick up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1610846481889.gif

It is at safety for **** sure.

Potentially yes but aside from Bolden that includes a group of safeties that haven’t played yet bc Gurvan Hall and Amari Carter are two of the worse starting safeties we’ve had in at least a decade. The 2016, 2017, and 2018 secondary units were an underrated group. It would take Hall and Carter to not play anywhere near as much as they did last season for this years group to move ahead of them.

Advertisement
No worries man. It doesn’t offend me at all personally. Like I’ve said, i was one of those ****** kids who grew up wishing he was black. I used to laugh when I was called that in 7th grade at middle school and would ask the kids that said it - who the most down cracker they know is but some people get upset about it.
I knew you were down when your memes said “Duck ***”. ✍🏾

Advertisement
Told y’all the longer this goes the less likely it happens see. It to manny times
Agree man, now that rique as seen the amateur hour staff manure has left in place aside from Trob he’s probably having second thoughts with Kirby In is ear whispering “national championship this year with JT” idk man but like you I’m starting get worried because we’ve seen this counting the chickens before they hatch BS from this staph before. #watchtheclose 😂

We aren’t getting him. I’m not a fake *** insider but I know when we get played. Any “holdup” with a 5 Star Corner means we’re cucks again. Deal with it. Glad to be wrong. This is exactly Marshall 2.0. We’re losing to Bama by 50 and Mandy is a corch.

@ATL-BRAD @NicKane @TheUBack

You insufferable mopes. I have to laugh at you guys. Must take a lot of hard work and effort to be this miserable.

I have a solution for you, though.

Take your balls and dlck, place them in an open drawer, and slam it shut as hard as you can.

The ensuing pain will hopefully serve as negative reinforcement the next time you think to share your miserable outlook with the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back