Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What you search for this crazy crackas? Lol.
Dude that’s a rave party. They’re all wasted on X.

Cracka is offensive to some of the white folk on here. It’s reported as racist every time it’s used so let’s just call the ravers crazy caucasians, wacky white people or melanin deficient dummies.

booty GIF

rick ross same hoes GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

Aye Aye Aye Lol GIF by Paradise Hotel

kid ink booty GIF by RCA Records UK

sasha grey ass slap GIF
Beastmode that **** is weak
Welcome home TY

This must be Pop Cooney's doing.
That Southridge connection.
I wonder if Manny said, get Tyrique cause your boys that you got your hat on, are killing us.
Get him or get out type situation.

Maybe I'm reaching, but with the Southridge guys starting at WR and the favoritism, got to think about it.
Not moping either, I'm fapping about this in a bit, once I finish this post.....
We have like 6 southridge guys that will be starting on this team lol.

Really Really REUNITED

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This must be Pop Cooney's doing.
That Southridge connection.
I wonder if Manny said, get Tyrique cause your boys that you got your hat on, are killing us.
Get him or get out type situation.

Maybe I'm reaching, but with the Southridge guys starting at WR and the favoritism, got to think about it.
Not moping either, I'm fapping about this in a bit, once I finish this post.....
Pop didn't coach him. Rique is more of a south dade connection played with ivey, keyshawn washington, tyler johnson only ridge guy he had ties to is Leonard taylor and they only playe 1 season together

Will do good sir.
No worries man. It doesn’t offend me at all personally. Like I’ve said, i was one of those ****** kids who grew up wishing he was black. I used to laugh when I was called that in 7th grade at middle school and would ask the kids that said it - who the most down cracker they know is but some people get upset about it.

Advertisement
Hmm take note doubters....

@Cribby called this.... the mods kept it hush for good reason even though asshat Barry Jackson dropped that article...

Some of you doubted however.....

Cribby said dont worry its a done deal....

Some of you doubted however.....

Today Cribby said slight hold up, but its been done and he will wear #2....(look at the number in the picture)

Some of you doubted however....

Whos hungry???

View attachment 141266
I'll take some of that. While waiting, started thinking of all the bag-schools losing CB's to the NFL. Momentarily lost heart. Forgive me Cribby. Forgive me Canesinsight. Promise to learn from this shameful experience. L taken, even in victory!

Word of advice to all you clueless windowlickers masquerading as fans of this program? Shut up from now on and trust @Cribby. So many of you must have a fetish for humiliation for how often you are embarrassed with your nobheaded, numpty**** takes. Should just observe self-bans for the remainder of the offseason. Seriously, you would contribute more to this board that way.
Tell em, Leeds!!!

Ask @brock. Some of these duck *** MF’s are annoying af window licking nobheads with numpty**** takes, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back