Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol guys ....who gives ah fvck what Moses was? All I know is he was a Canes fan and we need Rique to announce toda
We aren’t getting him. I’m not a fake *** insider but I know when we get played. Any “holdup” with a 5 Star Corner means we’re cucks again. Deal with it. Glad to be wrong. This is exactly Marshall 2.0. We’re losing to Bama by 50 and Mandy is a corch.

Advertisement
We aren’t getting him. I’m not a fake *** insider but I know when we get played. Any “holdup” with a 5 Star Corner means we’re cucks again. Deal with it. Glad to be wrong. This is exactly Marshall 2.0. We’re losing to Bama by 50 and Mandy is a corch.
Lol.... We all have ptsd when it comes to Corners. But let's just have a little patience on this. The weekend just started.

We aren’t getting him. I’m not a fake *** insider but I know when we get played. Any “holdup” with a 5 Star Corner means we’re cucks again. Deal with it. Glad to be wrong. This is exactly Marshall 2.0. We’re losing to Bama by 50 and Mandy is a corch

Thats some take.

Advertisement
4/10.

1610824394571.gif

1610824720879.gif

1610824559983.gif

I’m just practicing.

Advertisement
So we thinking this weekend still? Or with the holiday, gonna be Tuesday?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back