Tyrek Cole update

D

deleted3746

• Recently offered by Notre Dame
  • Also claims offers from: Akron, Cincinnati, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Miami, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, South Florida, Tennessee, UCF, Washington State and West Virginia
  • Says he grew up around Miami and the Canes, likes Florida and FSU, but that's not the only schools he's looking at
  • Says he's looking for the right fit with a good education and a place that will prepare him for the league
  • Says Clemson, UNC, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Notre Dame have been after him the most

http://notredame.247sports.com/Arti...rek-Cole-Talks-Recent-Notre-Dame-Offer-140779

Advertisement
A lot of whispers UF could be the early leader. When have we heard that about a Miramar CB?

I'm sure Cam will give us week-by-week breakdowns and updates.

Advertisement
Once Tracy, Jermaine and Malcolm get in his ears, this recruitment is over!!

Next years Miramar class is going to be the best they've ever had so I fdont think it will be about those 3 but getting after his teammates next year in that talent rich class

Next years Miramar class is going to be the best they've ever had so I fdont think it will be about those 3 but getting after his teammates next year in that talent rich class

Seriously tho, the 2015 class at Miramar is sick. Cole, Jeff Hill Jr., Alex Anderson, Leeward Brown, Joey Diaz, Danzel King, and that's just off the top of my head. SICK SICK SICK class coming up at Miramar next year.

Cam can you give a quick breakdown of Alex Anderson? How good he is at RB now/his ceiling & if you know anything about him regarding recruiting right now. I know UM hasnt offered yet but are they looking into him? I know he has offers from Wisconsin, Boston College, NC State, and Georgia Tech. Thanks in advance

Advertisement

Seriously tho, the 2015 class at Miramar is sick. Cole, Jeff Hill Jr., Alex Anderson, Leeward Brown, Joey Diaz, Danzel King, and that's just off the top of my head. SICK SICK SICK class coming up at Miramar next year.

Im telling you!!!! People sleep on Anderson, Hill and Diaz to me but this time next year fans on here will be begging for these guys. I think that he can be swayed by those guys especially Hill if he commits

The Anderson kid will give more of a lethal threat i think than Alex Lee did last season before being hurt. Kwasim West is a underrated player, and will show Broward why he'll be a legit WR as the season goes in. Diaz coming in will help Miramar's secondary a bit more, Watch out for Kevin Purlette as well, he gives Miramar some added depth at WR, and made some real nice catches vs. Booker T. in the 7on7 Final. Cole & Hill are one of the best 1-2 defensive combos in the state this season.

The Anderson kid will give more of a lethal threat i think than Alex Lee did last season before being hurt. Kwasim West is a underrated player, and will show Broward why he'll be a legit WR as the season goes in. Diaz coming in will help Miramar's secondary a bit more, Watch out for Kevin Purlette as well, he gives Miramar some added depth at WR, and made some real nice catches vs. Booker T. in the 7on7 Final. Cole & Hill are one of the best 1-2 defensive combos in the state this season.

Anderson just needs more attention and opportunities which he will get his year that will turn heads. West I think is going to do good things too and will surprise people but I think camps will blow him up. Diaz in that secondary can really step up and shine especially this year. Cole and Hill are so **** good and Hill gets nooooooooo love but he will get every chance this season to shine and I think he will in a huge way. As a Miramar alum im HYPED

The District they're in still has much competition to be in, and with Cypress Bay as the state runner-up, it'll add to the brewing rivalry. Thought Miramar would try to take a shot at an out of area game, but stuck with the Broward format this season. Found out they won't be able to go to Lakewood for the pre-season opener so that's tough, but they still have STA on the schedule so it's a great chance to knock them off, and make a deep playoff run.

Advertisement
The District they're in still has much competition to be in, and with Cypress Bay as the state runner-up, it'll add to the brewing rivalry. Thought Miramar would try to take a shot at an out of area game, but stuck with the Broward format this season. Found out they won't be able to go to Lakewood for the pre-season opener so that's tough, but they still have STA on the schedule so it's a great chance to knock them off, and make a deep playoff run.
Hey they got STA last year so they aren't scared now. To me this is the year to really become a Broward power since the team is only going to get better Miramar needs a monster year to be that next monster school that becomes a D1 factory

Good enough for Golden to do like Randy did with MNW in 08?

They're good enough to beat STA for the third straight season, and i think they are a power in a way, if you mean they have to win more state titles then yes you're correct. It will be real tough this season to win it all tho, there's like 4 teams in the 8A North that you have to say are real good, but Miramar should be more tougher this upcoming season, and prepared.

Advertisement

Good enough for Golden to do like Randy did with MNW in 08?

**** yeah, not just by the talent but the way they practice and train it's like a college team so they will physically and mentally be ready. There's a reason why the top guys have been working out everywhere lately they are built to succeed and that class will be a great one

Cam you need to go donnell Bennett on these boys. Stay home and dominate.

Cam you need to go donnell Bennett on these boys. Stay home and dominate.

I am not a coach. I do not steer players. All I do is talk to them and report what I can find.

Hey they got STA last year so they aren't scared now. To me this is the year to really become a Broward power since the team is only going to get better Miramar needs a monster year to be that next monster school that becomes a D1 factory

Beat STA 2 years in a row, actually.

Advertisement
Back