Tyreic martin

A1cane

Junior
Anybody who went to the scrimmage did you see him and if so did he play and how did he do. Important depending on what is going on with Jon ford.

Advertisement
Not important this year to be frank. Doubt he’ll play here.
He’s gonna have to play and be in rotation. We have Martin, nesta, Miller (probably a year away) the grad transfer, Ford and bethel.

Last year we had a 3 man rotation. Ideally you want a 4 man rotation at tackle

I think Miller will be a rotational player for us. Martin I think will be gone this summer unless he is in pace to graduate this fall and be a grad transfer

He’s gonna have to play and be in rotation. We have Martin, nesta, Miller (probably a year away) the grad transfer, Ford and bethel.

Last year we had a 3 man rotation. Ideally you want a 4 man rotation at tackle
You also have the freshmen Holley, Blissett, and Harrison-Hunte who could possibly contribute as well.

Martin will be given his walking papers after spring most likely

Advertisement
You also have the freshmen Holley, Blissett, and Harrison-Hunte who could possibly contribute as well.

Martin will be given his walking papers after spring most likely
Y’all been saying he was getting his walking papers since last spring 🤣🤣..I don’t see any of the young bulls in the rotation tho. That 4th guy is most likely gonna be Martin or miller. But those two play different positions. We’ll see tho

Y’all been saying he was getting his walking papers since last spring 🤣🤣..I don’t see any of the young bulls in the rotation tho. That 4th guy is most likely gonna be Martin or miller. But those two play different positions. We’ll see tho
We have a solid 4 with Bethel, Ford, Nesta and the grad transfer from UCLA Nnoruka. Martin won't see snaps ahead of Miller or Blissett either.

Advertisement
Martin is not playing.

We have a solid 4 with Bethel, Ford, Nesta and the grad transfer from UCLA Nnoruka. Martin won't see snaps ahead of Miller or Blissett either.
Well see..i don’t think any of the true freshman DTs see significant snaps. The grad transfer is ready to contribute. Miller idk. Martin just might have to play

Your forgetting about the UCLA transfer. Ford, Bethel, Silvera and Nnoruka are our 2-deep. After that, Miller is looking much more fit, could show us something. And the 3 freshmen are all plus athletes with better HS film than Martin, whose name we haven't heard all Spring long. If he were taking that step, there would be some buzz by now.

Advertisement
Won't play unless there's serious injuries. I've never heard a bad thing about this kid, he was always a bit of a tweener between DE and DT and can be good for the scout team. Let's stop ripping kids just because they didn't pan out.

It's one thing to rip on Robert Knowles for making mental mistakes and not learning from them. It's another to disparage every kid who isn't a contributor on the field for us. Blame the coaches for bad evals and praise the kids for sticking it out and being good teammates

Advertisement
Tyriq Martin doesn’t exist , I mean have you ever seen him?

This may be true, but at least they've put more effort into making this guy seem real. When Pete and Golden invented Julio derosier they didn't even release any pictures or any info other than "he is expected to be on campus this weekend"

This is more depth than some of our BC teams have had. What happened in '87 after the idiot Dan Sileo almost cost us the entire season by misinforming the University of his true eligibility. The 4th man was Earnie Parrish, I think. We had to use an undersized Greg Mark at DT instead of DE. We really couldn't go more than three reliable guys at DT.

Advertisement
Back