Tyree Weatherspoon WR from Daytona Beach Mainland

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Tyree Weatherspoon was offered in August and visited for both the Clemson and Louisville games. From the same school as Mincey and McCray. Staff believes he's flying under the radar but @Geo305 mentioned its likely that his recruitment won't likely be under the radar much longer.

Advertisement
Tyree Weatherspoon visit pics.

1706451390746.png

Only holds offers from UM, Ole Miss, Coastal Carolina, Toledo, and USF. Offer list is gonna get longer pretty soon probably

Advertisement
With dead billy? Im not so sure about that. Unlike previous classes, Cristobal has been working on this class for 3 years

Billy got LJ McCray last year when everyone was as throwing the kitchen sink at the kid.

Mainland is the definition of feeder school to UF. I could be coaching there and I’d still land most if not all of their high end kids.

Billy got LJ McCray last year when everyone was as throwing the kitchen sink at the kid.

Mainland is the definition of feeder school to UF. I could be coaching there and I’d still land most if not all of their high end kids.
Last year is last year. This is gonna be his 3rd years which mighr be the worse. Also they wanted Mincey, he went to Bama. And is still there after Saban left.

Last year is last year. This is gonna be his 3rd years which mighr be the worse. Also they wanted Mincey, he went to Bama. And is still there after Saban left.

Is your assertion that Mainland guys will stop going to UF?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back